Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The war in Ukraine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyFri Nov 04, 2022 11:28 pm

What a mess. But honestly, we knew it was coming. Coffee
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 12:42 am

Putin has sealed his own fate. Every analyst I know, knew all of the combat experience lies with the old Soviet satellite nations. When the Union fell, Russia's military lost all its power.

The war proves it. Pure Russians have never fought for anything, since the second world war. Even then, it was an invading force they fought. They just were not prepared for combat. Now they are paying for it.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyMon Nov 07, 2022 12:39 pm

The fact that no one is talking peace speaks volumes to me. Not a liking either side.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyWed Nov 09, 2022 6:05 pm

ford plasko wrote:
The fact that no one is talking peace speaks volumes to me. Not a liking either side.

I'm not sure I understand you. They were invaded. That's how this nation was founded. The Brits invaded the colonies, because they felt they owned them. The same does not apply to the Ukraine.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyThu Nov 10, 2022 4:26 pm

So no one should interject themselves in the conflict with peace talks, just send more money and guns?
If no compromise can be found then fine, but let them lay their cards on the table and at least negotiate.
Why do some American citizens question the funding of this war? No accountability.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyFri Nov 11, 2022 9:58 pm

ford plasko wrote:
So no one should interject themselves in the conflict with peace talks, just send more money and guns?
If no compromise can be found then fine, but let them lay their cards on the table and at least negotiate.
Why do some American citizens question the funding of this war? No accountability.

You don't understand. Putin is not interested in "talks". Dictators never are.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 11:31 am

OK
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyMon Jan 29, 2024 10:49 pm

What is up with Republicans? Simply put, if Ukraine falls, so does all of Europe. This isn't about who controls the House or Senate. This is about freedom! At stake is the EU and NATO! That's 90% of our global allies.

I fought both gulf wars. One was about freedom (Kuwait), the other revenge (9-11).

If we don't fight for freedom, then we've already lost our own.

Bandit
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine EmptyWed Mar 06, 2024 1:28 pm

If Trump wins the White House, Ukraine dies. If the Republicans win the House and or Senate, Ukraine dies.

Currently Ukraine is just barely hanging on. Russia is using missiles from North Korea, and guess what? Despite all the dumbass sanctions they are all using US technology!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The war in Ukraine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The war in Ukraine   The war in Ukraine Empty

Back to top Go down

The war in Ukraine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Politics :: International Politics-
Jump to: