Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Season 2 Episode 8

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

Season 2 Episode 8 Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Episode 8   Season 2 Episode 8 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2019 3:18 pm

Ep 8

Leverage

So this ep sees Ben's mother is in great pain. I suspect the "treatment" she got from Decker, was an injection of biological matter from Donna.

Ben has sex with Ryn. We knew they were gonna go there. I got money saying she's now pregnant. Interesting point involving Maddie. I was going to ask how Ryn kept from killing Ben when she first felt pain.

So Ben and Maddie take out the sonic cannon, while the pod takes out the drill. Great plan, except Cami and Katrina have other ideas. So as the mermaids go to cut the drill, Cami hides and then attacks Xander. He loses control over the North Star, and the fight draws the attention of Calvin who loses control over the winch. The end result is a hook flies off the drill and guts Sarge. On the North Star, a fire started by Cami causes an explosion. She escapes, and it appears Xander and Calvin, as well as Sarge die.

Pretty damn good for a cliff hanger.

So what to look for next ep? While they took out the feed from the satellite (At the party), you can bet money the drill ship saw the mermaids using tools at 2,400 feet below the ocean.

Somebody is going to be in BIG trouble over the destruction of the drill ship, and any deaths (Calvin, Xander and Sarge). And of course, the military knows what Ryn is, not to mention what is she gonna do when she discovers she's preggars.
Back to top Go down

Season 2 Episode 8
Page 1 of 1