Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict Empty
PostSubject: Re: STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict   STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 10:17 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
The doctor is the one that aggravates me. They should kill that character off. I agree it is to dark. That is what killed Star Gate Universe. Okay that was brilliant.

Yeah the doctors put on lisp is annoying. I never have figured out why so many homosexuals adopt a lisp as part of their lifestyle. But the OP of the video is right that Michael is not a likable character. She's supposed to be the main character on the show, and they spend a lot of time telling us how smart, capable, etc she is... But everything we see says the exact opposite and she doesn't seem like a nice or good person either. Seriously they could kill her off and it wouldn't even effect the show. I don't even think STD fans would miss her.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict   STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 2:41 am

The doctor is the one that aggravates me. They should kill that character off. I agree it is to dark. That is what killed Star Gate Universe. Okay that was brilliant.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict   STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 8:46 pm

Couldn't have said this better myself.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict   STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict Empty

Back to top Go down

STD vs The Orville: The Final Verdict
Page 1 of 1