Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Watched the first episode. It was so so.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Watched the first episode. It was so so.  Empty
PostSubject: Watched the first episode. It was so so.    Watched the first episode. It was so so.  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 8:12 pm

So I finally watched the first episode of this and I was surprised. So far no gay couples just a family trying to escape the clutches of the government. Xmen are missing and they have a new brand of sentinels that hunt the mutants. All in all not bad not great. I will give it time.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Watched the first episode. It was so so.    Watched the first episode. It was so so.  EmptyTue Oct 03, 2017 10:15 pm

Yeah, I thought it was alright. Not great but not bad, it is however the first episode and lots of shows need a few to find their legs. This show was way better than "Marvel's Inhumans" that aired it's pilot on ABC a few days ago though. Very similar premises with mutants being hunted but based on the pilots for each, "Gifted" is doing it a lot better out of the gate.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Watched the first episode. It was so so.    Watched the first episode. It was so so.  EmptyThu Oct 05, 2017 7:09 pm

I was going to put Inhumans on here but it is only an 8 episode series and no one knows if they are doing season two or if it just ends.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watched the first episode. It was so so.    Watched the first episode. It was so so.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Watched the first episode. It was so so.
Page 1 of 1