Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing? Empty
PostSubject: Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?   Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing? EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 5:13 pm

I have noticed if you take Zoo, Marvels Agents of Shield and others that every episode the good guys lose until the very last episode. Have super heroes become incompetent? It is getting to the point of stupidity. They take the villain and drag it out over 20 episodes or so. Or they make a whole series of one villain. It has just become stupid.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?   Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing? EmptySun Sep 17, 2017 8:39 pm

Yeah, just like the last episode of Zoo when the guy jumps down the hill to save his son. Does he take the split second to put a bullet in his evil sisters head first? No, of course not cause then the season would have to end right then. One stupid evil person causing all the problems but nobody can seem to kill her. Ya it is getting to the point where shows like that are impossible to watch. They had several chances in killing her. But didn't.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?   Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing? EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 7:14 pm

eber322 wrote:
Yeah, just like the last episode of Zoo when the guy jumps down the hill to save his son. Does he take the split second to put a bullet in his evil sisters head first? No, of course not cause then the season would have to end right then. One stupid evil person causing all the problems but nobody can seem to kill her. Ya it is getting to the point where shows like that are impossible to watch. They had several chances in killing her. But didn't.

Yeah, the last episode of Zoo was sickening. Nobody ever kills the maniac who's destroying the world - even when they can easily do so. That gets unbearable fast. I'm quite sick of that sort of thing and may never watch Zoo again.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?   Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing? EmptySat Sep 23, 2017 8:59 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Yeah, the last episode of Zoo was sickening. Nobody ever kills the maniac who's destroying the world - even when they can easily do so. That gets unbearable fast. I'm quite sick of that sort of thing and may never watch Zoo again.

Yeah, I also roll my eyes at how Jackson wants to save the bad girl because she's his sister.... even though he just meet her and never knew she existed before, plus she's completely evil. I could see that impulse with a sibling who you grew up with and loved who used to be good, of course you'd want to try and save them and think you could turn them back. But as it is with her being an evil stranger, the fact she's a relative would make me want to kill her even more.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?   Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing? EmptySun Sep 24, 2017 9:28 am

The very well could be the last episode I watch. Again they win but they lose. Who in their right mind destroys the barrier? If you notice no damage to the jet ya right. If we learned anything from 9/11 not much left of jets. Not to mention no way a jet is going to destroy 15 feet of hardened concrete.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?   Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay who is sick of sci fi shows that do the same fing thing?
Page 1 of 1