Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.

Sci Fi Forums

scifi Forums

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"Headache"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

PostSubject: "Headache"   Thu May 14, 2015 9:56 pm

"While investigating a grisly murder, Nick and Hank get closer to uncovering the identity of the serial killer while Wu's life is put in grave danger. Having turned down Monroe and Rosalee's offer, Juliette solidifies a new alliance as she works to get her revenge. Elsewhere, Trubel makes a surprising return to Portland."

Holy Underwear Batman! Juliette has gone completely evil. She just got Nicks mothers head chopped off! Not to mention the three households of people that got whacked with her blessing just so the royals could stake out Nicks house. Wow. I guess there is no choice but to kill her now. Good to see Truble back, never thought she should have left in the first place. Maybe after they kill Juliette they will make her a main member of the cast. Now the Royals have Adalinds kid and I'm not sure what that means. somehow they are going to try and use her powers, and i doubt that will go well. Renard is revealed to be possessed by the soul of Jack the Ripper, and the gang manages to trick it into leaving... we hope. But who will it go into next? It just seemed to be floating off willy nilly.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter

Last edited by eber322 on Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: "Headache"   Sat May 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Since Nick is going to go Grimm vigilante I figure he'll have to leave Hank and Wu out of it and Truble will ingratiate herself by helping kill off the Royal's henchmen
Didn't they say that Jack the Ripper's soul came through the portal and killing Renard would send it back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eber322

PostSubject: Re: "Headache"   Sat May 16, 2015 9:28 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Didn't they say that Jack the Ripper's soul came through the portal and killing Renard would send it back?

Yeah, but they didn't actually kill Renard. They just made Jack think his host was dying so he fled the body. Makes me think that Jacks soul is on the loose and looking for a new host body.

...the only part of the criminal law that doesn't apply to reporters is the death penalty, at least since 2002, when the Supreme Court decided in Atkins v. Virginia that it's "cruel and unusual punishment" to execute the retarded. - Ann Coulter
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Headache"   

Back to top Go down

"Headache"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1