Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Headache"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Headache" Empty
PostSubject: "Headache"   "Headache" EmptyThu May 14, 2015 9:56 pm

"While investigating a grisly murder, Nick and Hank get closer to uncovering the identity of the serial killer while Wu's life is put in grave danger. Having turned down Monroe and Rosalee's offer, Juliette solidifies a new alliance as she works to get her revenge. Elsewhere, Trubel makes a surprising return to Portland."

Holy Underwear Batman! Juliette has gone completely evil. She just got Nicks mothers head chopped off! Not to mention the three households of people that got whacked with her blessing just so the royals could stake out Nicks house. Wow. I guess there is no choice but to kill her now. Good to see Truble back, never thought she should have left in the first place. Maybe after they kill Juliette they will make her a main member of the cast. Now the Royals have Adalinds kid and I'm not sure what that means. somehow they are going to try and use her powers, and i doubt that will go well. Renard is revealed to be possessed by the soul of Jack the Ripper, and the gang manages to trick it into leaving... we hope. But who will it go into next? It just seemed to be floating off willy nilly.

Last edited by eber322 on Sat May 16, 2015 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

"Headache" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Headache"   "Headache" EmptySat May 16, 2015 12:04 pm

Since Nick is going to go Grimm vigilante I figure he'll have to leave Hank and Wu out of it and Truble will ingratiate herself by helping kill off the Royal's henchmen
Didn't they say that Jack the Ripper's soul came through the portal and killing Renard would send it back?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

"Headache" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Headache"   "Headache" EmptySat May 16, 2015 9:28 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Didn't they say that Jack the Ripper's soul came through the portal and killing Renard would send it back?

Yeah, but they didn't actually kill Renard. They just made Jack think his host was dying so he fled the body. Makes me think that Jacks soul is on the loose and looking for a new host body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Headache" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Headache"   "Headache" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Headache"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Grimm-
Jump to: