Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"The Well of Souls"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"The Well of Souls" Empty
PostSubject: "The Well of Souls"   "The Well of Souls" EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:33 pm

"Detective Cohen arrests a suspect in Emma's murder; Peter makes a startling discovery."

Another episode that confuses the cr@p out of me. I keep trying but I just can't follow what is going on. They arrest some guy for the murder of Emma, but I don't know who he is or why they are arresting him. Peters boss kicks him off her team and out of the country, Israel, but before he leaves, he finds out Emma is still alive. What? And we see some of the conspirators in some chamber, under the "Dome of the Rock", that they call the well of souls. Meanwhile that Debbie girl takes evil Josh to the FBI, but runs away scared after the evil minister dude calls her in the FBI lobby and threatens to kill her boyfriend if she talks. And of course the Jewish kid tries to kill his 'handler/kidnapper' after talking to some rabbi guy on the phone who tells him to do it. Of course he fails against the trained assassin dude, and is lucky the guy spares his life. However, the guy does take off with the prized "red heifer".
Back to top Go down

"The Well of Souls"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Dig-
Jump to: