Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Heartbreaker"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Heartbreaker" Empty
PostSubject: "Heartbreaker"   "Heartbreaker" EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 11:25 pm

"The tale of the frog prince gets a deadly twist. A cyclist's homicide introduces Nick and Hank to a Wesen with a tragic fatal touch. Captain Renard and Adalind learn the Royals have stepped up their efforts to find their child, and another member of the Royal family is introduced. Meanwhile, Juliette ponders the idea of embracing what she's become as opposed to fighting it."

So the whole poisonous frog Wesen was weird. How exactly do these frog women keep managing to get raped if their touch kills the guy who touches them? And from what we've seen within a couple of seconds. Yet somehow both mother and grandmother were both raped? Don't make a lot of sense... But on to the major story arc.

Viktor disappears in a really abrupt way without even an exit cameo... which leaves me to think one of two things, Alexis Denisof has either been removed from the show or has quit to go do something else. I'm guessing though he was kicked off for some reason, otherwise they would have at least had some sort of scene with him exiting the show beyond the one with the obvious double we only see from the back. Oh well, although so far I hate the guy they brought in as the new "royal". They play him up as if he's all big and scary, but the guy is a total dork. Adaline tries to claim Viktor as Nicks father, but whoops, finds out Viktor is sterile. Juliette is being a total bltch, won't even talk to Nick then laughs when he says he loves her, then makes fun of his job as a Grimm. And now we see she is going to go screw Renard next ep just as I predicted. Eew if they both Woge out during sex, it will look like two zombies getting it on. Maybe they can both gnaw on each others exposed teeth and jaw bones.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Heartbreaker" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Heartbreaker"   "Heartbreaker" EmptyMon Apr 06, 2015 5:56 pm

I think the Hexenbeist is taking her over. She going evil sad to because I liked that character as it was. However Nicks Auntie did warn him and told him to leave her.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"Heartbreaker"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Grimm-
Jump to: