Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"M. Domestica"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"M. Domestica" Empty
PostSubject: "M. Domestica"   "M. Domestica" EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 7:31 pm

"Sometime after the events of Season 1, the Ilaria Board votes to proceed with a plan to release NARVIK-C to reduce the world's population by 75%, with Julia being the lone dissenter. She plans to alert the CDC, but is asked to meet Mademoiselle Durant, who advises her to get help on St. Germain. In the present, the CDC team sees that the disease is spread by fungus that resembles apple fungus, yet the apples themselves are not tainted. Sister Amy suspects that Brother Michael killed Sister Agnes, and is repulsed by the idea of bearing a child for him, so she has Landry infect several followers with the tainted honey and later frames Sister Anne for the act. Michael learns from Peter that Sarah is pregnant with an immortal child. He demands to know how she became immortal. Landry uses the plant-based drug on Alan and he attacks Sarah while under its influence."

So we get to see an immortal 12 year old who is actually several hundred years old. And we learn the illness Julia has was intended to kill only humans but somehow has ended up infecting the immortals too. Seriously, the whole situation on the island makes little sense and gets more convoluted each week. I'm much more interested on how the immortals became immortal in the first place then what is going on on the island. On another note, the immortal 12 year old who never aged after becoming immortal, would seem to indicate that Sarah's baby will stay forever a first term fetus...
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"M. Domestica" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "M. Domestica"   "M. Domestica" EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:43 pm

I have not watched the last episode yet. Just finished 12 Monkeys and Gotham.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

"M. Domestica" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "M. Domestica"   "M. Domestica" EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I have not watched the last episode yet. Just finished 12 Monkeys and Gotham.

Yeah, I haven't watched the newest ep yet either. This post is actually for the episode from two weeks ago. I'm getting a little behind with my viewing. I just posted for the latest two 12 monkey eps today.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"M. Domestica" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "M. Domestica"   "M. Domestica" Empty

Back to top Go down

"M. Domestica"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Helix-
Jump to: