Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Rubicon"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Rubicon" Empty
PostSubject: "Rubicon"    "Rubicon" EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 3:26 pm

"Tensions between Clarke and Abby come to a head after Clarke crosses the line. Raven helps Bellamy navigate Mount Weather. Jaha and Murphy encounter a stranger who may not be what she seems. Octavia is prepared to fight for someone she loves. Meanwhile, things reach a breaking point at Mount Weather."

This was an off putting episode. I can't believe that Clarke let all those people get blown up. She is becoming more and more Grounder everyday, even more so than Octavia. Octavia is learning to live like a Grounder, but Clarke is now living by the morals of a Grounder.

Jaha's group got betrayed by the girl they helped and are now wandering blindly through the desert without any supplies or weapons. Meanwhile I not sure what's going on in Mt Weather. Bellamy doesn't seem to be getting much done from the inside, and the Spacers being held there are a joke. They seem to be completely unable to even fight back.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

"Rubicon" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rubicon"    "Rubicon" EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 4:53 pm

Clarke made the proper tactical decision. The "SkyGrounders" don't stand a chance of assaulting Mt. Weather without an inside man to disable their defenses. The missile proved that beyond any argument. So she made the logical choice to protect Bellemy. If she had warned the camp, Mt. Weather would know they have a spy in their midst.

For a 17 (18 by now?) year old kid, that girl has to fill some pretty big shoes, and I think she's doing so admirably.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Rubicon" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rubicon"    "Rubicon" EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:48 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Clarke made the proper tactical decision. The "SkyGrounders" don't stand a chance of assaulting Mt. Weather without an inside man to disable their defenses. The missile proved that beyond any argument. So she made the logical choice to protect Bellemy. If she had warned the camp, Mt. Weather would know they have a spy in their midst.

For a 17 (18 by now?) year old kid, that girl has to fill some pretty big shoes, and I think she's doing so admirably.
I agree I would have done the same the same thing. Yes it sucks but what do you do? The commander knows if Mt Weather makes it to the surface they are doomed. The presidents son should have listened and let the president negotiate.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

"Rubicon" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Rubicon"    "Rubicon" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Rubicon"
Page 1 of 1