Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Teen Wolf TV series

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bandit

Bandit

Teen Wolf TV series Empty
PostSubject: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 3:35 pm

I've been watching the show from the start. Season 5 starts maybe summer of 2015. If you don't mind graphic violence, sexual situations, adult language, blood, guts, gore or the supernatural, it's worth watching.

For those interested, I can offer a synopsis. Otherwise, I'll be adding updates and my own thoughts here.

Last edited by Bandit on Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 12:44 pm

So it looks like filming starts next month, with a possible air date in June. It also seems like they are going to split airing the season into 2 parts. I do not see why.

While the cast is optimistic this will be the best season ever, the numbers (ratings) just don't support that outlook. Last season was the worst ever, going by the ratings.

Then we have more cast changes. We lost Chris, Kate and Peter. All were written off. Despite all the lacrosse games, we never saw Danny last season. The Calavera's are also written off. Satomi Ito and her surviving werewolf pack might also be gone, with no word yet on Braeden and Derek. Rumors were that a main cast member was not returning for season 5, so all bets are will it will be Derek. You would think after losing half a million viewers, they would have learned. Guess not.

More in a month or so.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 2:39 pm

No idea what the problem is here. But if they do not start production this week, there is no way it will start airing by June. If we still hear nothing, we may be looking at this fall, or even cancellation.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 12:47 pm

Ok fans. Found out what is going on. Filming started on time, but there was a major setback of a personal nature. Last December, Cindi Garcia lost her battle with breast cancer. Her married name was Cindi Garcia-Posey, the mother of the show's star, and wife of a major supporting actor in the series. She was an actress herself and only 55. To say the family is devastated would be an understatement.

So Davis blacked out the media, and they redid the shooting schedule around the Posey family.

That being said, got a tip that was confirmed by both MGM and MTV.

Cody Christian, will be joining the cast for season 5. His character is "Theo" a senior transferring to Beacon Hills High. Theo however is not only a werewolf, but an Omega looking for a pack. And while it seems he is new to town, his past suggests otherwise.

More on that later. But for now, the season premier is still set for June 2015.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Mar 19, 2015 11:25 am

Well it's official. Tyler Hoechlin (Derek Hale) will not be returning. So that pretty much ends Braden's return as well.

As such, that pretty much ends any possibility of exploring Malia's mother (Desert Wolf) story arc.

So now there is Theo. The obvious question, is how did a teen werewolf become an Omega? And how did he survive? As we have seen, an Omega needs the protection of a pack, to avoid being hunted and killed. Once the Hunters find out you're an Omega, you're toast. And for one so young, it's nearly impossible for him NOT to have been discovered.

Deputy Parrish is still a possible arc for this season, unless they wrote him out as well.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 12:41 pm

Well it's official fans. The season premier is June 29th at 10PM EST, with part 2 on Jun 30th also at 10PM EST. From there, the rest of the season will air Mondays at 10PM EST.

From the teaser trailer, it looks like the new villains are called "Doctors". They are supernatural, extremely tall, and have powers that have never been encountered before.

Creator and Exec Producer Jeff Davis says this season, is about our cast growing into adults. It is the main reason he has removed the adult cast members where he could. As Seniors in HS, for them to learn what it means to be an adult, means adults have to back out of the issues. Nobody has the answers, they must figure it out on their own.

Davis also says this season, we will explore where science meets the supernatural. This, I hope, is done well.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 1:31 pm

I'm getting fed up with catering to LBTGH or whatever they call themselves. Why are they turning this show into a bunch of homosexual boys?

We started this series with only 1 homosexual character (Danny). He turned into not only a fan favorite, but one of mine as well. And it had NOTHING to do with his sexual orientation. You people dumped his character. He wasn't in Season 3B or 4 and worse, you add some gay 14 year old to the cast in season 4. Now he needs a love interest?!?!?!

Need I remind you of the ratings? You tanked last season. If you think the gay community will float this show, just by adding more gays, you're idiots, and I'm done with this series.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyMon Jul 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Go figure this. 2015 SDCC just ended, but not before they revealed Teen Wolf has already been green lit for a 6th season! We're only 3 episodes into a 20 episode season 5, and already tanking in the ratings!

Well clearly ratings have nothing to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:19 pm

We already had a cameo by Aiden, but around episodes 8, 9 and 10, Derek, Braeden and Issac are also rumored to be making cameo's.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 1:16 pm

Marisol Nichols will play the Desert Wolf. She's a hottie!
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Jan 07, 2016 9:56 am

So the season has started again. Too much has transpired "off camera". What happened to the Sheriff, and how did Melissa figure out the cure? What happened to Lydia? Dr. Deaton, Kira and the Desert Wolf are nowhere to be seen this episode. What a train wreck this season is. MTV even took down the website for it. No Wolf Watch either. And teasers for the next episode are online only. And to top it off, they moved the show to Tuesdays at 9PM.

At this rate, despite a 6th season approval, I doubt it will happen. The ratings do not support it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySat Feb 06, 2016 10:16 am

Only 5 episodes left and we are still lost. I have had nothing to say the last 2 episodes because nothing makes any sense. The ratings have yet to exceed 900K.

MTV had a virtual gold mine with this show, and blew it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Feb 11, 2016 1:18 pm

883K viewers for the 16th of 20 episodes. That's from over 2.5 million at the series' best. That makes me guess one of two things.

1. The viewers are die hard fans and will watch anything they show.

2. The viewers are like me, and may as well watch the show die.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySun Feb 28, 2016 12:27 pm

OK, all season we have been trying to figure out what this season is about. What does it have to do with Scott? For that matter, how does it tie into "Teen Wolf"?

We finally got our answer. Nothing at all. Simply put, it was to push a Homosexual agenda. Not just my opinion mind you. But even though a shared opinion, regardless of how many agree (ratings), everything we have seen appears to prove it. Not just this season either. From the very beginning.

Danny was canned because there were not enough gay scenes. A shame because everybody, myself included loved the character. He fit into Scotts pack. He was extremely knowledgeable about the supernatural, a awesome Lacrosse player (Athletic), a superior student (Intelligent) and was not afraid of werewolves.

He was replaced with Mason, and we could not figure out why. Look at how many gay scenes were in season 4. How many more in season 5A. Now in 5B, the star per-se is Mason. As we looked at the two characters, the only thing Mason is good at, is being gay.

The 18th episode drew 760K viewers. Nobody really cares anymore. The show is pretty worthless unless they change it SIGNIFANTLY!

Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 12:15 pm

The 19th episode was just as worthless. I know of nobody that really cares how the season ends. There's only 1 episode left, but regardless it won't help the ratings. To date, the average for season 5B is 724K viewers L+SD.

If I were in the cast, I'd start looking for work.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Well I was just kidding about the cast looking for work, but obviously I was spot on.

Chris and Gerard Argent are gone. They found new shows. Braeden is also gone, as she found new work. They are not sure if Arden Cho (Kira), or Shelley Hennig (Malia) will return, as their contracts expired. In Season 5, both characters left.

As suspected, Season 5 was utter BS just to push the creators Homosexual agenda. Congrats, you lost 1.6 million fans/viewers. So what does he have planned for Season 6? More of the same.

Good luck with that. And good luck ever working as a show creator again. Be lucky if you ever work in the entertainment industry again.

As for me, I'm gonna watch the 1957 classic "I was a Teenage Werewolf" starring Michael Landon. Yeah, long before he was in "Bonanza", or became "Pa Ingalls" on "Little house", he was tearing people to pieces. Too cool! :D
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyMon Jun 20, 2016 10:20 pm

Looking for season 6? Don't bother. It won't air until MAYBE November. By the time it airs, nobody will bother watching it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:07 pm

Arden Cho (plays Kira) is not returning for season 6. It's rumored that Shelley Hennig (plays Malia) will also not return. So Scott and Stiles will not have a love interest this season. Instead, the show will focus on homosexual relationships.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyWed Jul 27, 2016 6:22 pm

Well, you cant say I didn't warn you! Before the season even aired, MTV and MGM cancelled it. So the final season will air late this fall, or whenever.

If I were MTV, I'd move it outside of prime time.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Season 6 starts 15 Nov 2016 at 9PM.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptyMon Nov 21, 2016 10:37 am

This was too easy to call. Total viewers for the premier: 567K L+SD.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySat Dec 03, 2016 11:03 am

So here we are 3 episodes into the season. They can't get at least 500K viewers. I also understand this season is another 20 episodes. I'll bet MGM and MTV are crying right now.

As for the show, nothing really interesting is happening. The gist of the season is the main pack (Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Malia) are leaving for college, and thus the show. The freshmen that are new (Liam, Hayden, Cory and Mason) will become the "new" pack at BHHS. Pretty stupid concept.

At for our "foes" we have the Ghost Riders and a Nazi Alpha somehow brought back by the Dread Doctors last season.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySat Dec 10, 2016 12:45 pm

Some perplexing things:

Stiles' jeep is still there. Who is it registered to? It's hard to believe nobody at the school reported an abandoned vehicle on school grounds. That also makes me wonder how long he has been missing now. Days, weeks, or even months?

Parrish had a run in again with a Ghost Rider, but this time, as the Hellhound. It shot him, and it just knocked him down and the fire went out. But the Rider turned into a pile of leaves. WTF?

Then there's the Riders themselves and the Wild Hunt. We already know they're after the Nazi Alpha. So why mess with the rest of the populace, especially students from BHHS?

Lastly, where does everybody the Riders take, go?
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySat Dec 17, 2016 10:08 am

We got a few answers, but most were pathetic at best. Nobody remembered Peter Hale. How did Scott, Lydia and Malia rationalize becoming what they are then? If Stiles being erased brought his dead Mom back to life and nobody remembers him or anything they did together, then when the Riders took Peter, it should have made Scott and the pack normal humans again, and Malia never would have been born.

Simply put, time paradoxes. And why would the supernatural world need a short wave radio? Bottom line, is piss poor writing.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series EmptySun Jan 01, 2017 12:57 pm

For some stupid reason, the show went on break after 5 episodes. Episode 6 airs Tuesday @ 9PM EST.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teen Wolf TV series   Teen Wolf TV series Empty

Back to top Go down

Teen Wolf TV series
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next