Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

It's about time they released it.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

It's about time they released it.  Empty
PostSubject: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 6:36 pm

It is about time they released the CIA report showing that Bush is a war criminal. Good for you democrats and showing how the right hates human rights and civil rights. America is better than torture. Great job.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptyTue Dec 09, 2014 11:27 pm

You really think these same things aren't going on under Obama? After all he's the one who strengthened the Patriot Act and lied about closing down Guantanamo Bay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 7:17 pm

eber322 wrote:
You really think these same things aren't going on under Obama? After all he's the one who strengthened the Patriot Act and lied about closing down Guantanamo Bay.  
Obama is closing down Gitmo one prisoner at a time. Just going to take him a little longer and the republicans blocked him from closing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 8:06 pm

No, he blocked the closing. He issued an order to close it when he took office, then turned around and kept it open. Now years later there is a tussle over it. But the main thing is that he doesn't want to get rid of it anyway, he just wants to move it. What is the point of closing Guantanamo if you're just going to move all the prisoners to Illinois? I mean besides lining Obamas and his Chicago buddies pockets with federal dollars.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:48 pm

eber322 wrote:
No, he blocked the closing. He issued an order to close it when he took office, then turned around and kept it open. Now years later there is a tussle over it. But the main thing is that he doesn't want to get rid of it anyway, he just wants to move it. What is the point of closing Guantanamo if you're just going to move all the prisoners to Illinois? I mean besides lining Obamas and his Chicago buddies pockets with federal dollars.  
You are wrong house republicans blocked him by funding it. Nice try.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 5:53 pm

Soon Bush the war prisoner will be brought to justice like he should.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:02 am

PappyLee wrote:
eber322 wrote:

Wrong. On January 7 2011, President Obama signed the 2011 Defense Authorization Bill which contains provisions that place restrictions on the transfer of Guantánamo prisoners to the mainland or to other foreign countries, thus impeding the closure of the detention facility. After ordering its closure he signed a bill making it nearly impossible to do. And as I already said, he doesn't actually want to close it anyway, he wants to move it to Illinois so he can line his own pockets with federal funds.

Who the hell is "Bush the war prisoner"? I've never heard of a war prisoner named Bush.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:04 am

eber322 wrote:
PappyLee wrote:
eber322 wrote:

Wrong. On January 7 2011, President Obama signed the 2011 Defense Authorization Bill which contains provisions that place restrictions on the transfer of Guantánamo prisoners to the mainland or to other foreign countries, thus impeding the closure of the detention facility. After ordering its closure he signed a bill making it nearly impossible to do. And as I already said, he doesn't actually want to close it anyway, he wants to move it to Illinois so he can line his own pockets with federal funds.

Who the hell is "Bush the war prisoner"? I've never heard of a war prisoner named Bush.
I think he is saying he should be a war criminal. But that is just me.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 11:07 am

Or did he mean Bush should be a prisoner?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 12:24 pm

I don't even think he knows what he means. If anybody is a criminal it's Obama, I'm still trying to figure out what became of the 6.5 trillion dollars that he doubled our debt by. It sure wasn't used to fix our nations infrastructure or do anything visible or that anybody can point too. Other than a few hundred million that was illegally used by the fed to seize a failing auto manufacturer and prop up some failing  banks. So... were did the other at least $6 trillion go?

It's about time they released it.  Debt15_zpsdec999b2
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:45 pm

I don't think anyone would accuse me of being a fan of the LSoS. But please lay the blame for the auto & bank bailouts at the feet of George Bush, where it belongs. Those deals were cooked up by the Bush administration long before the LSoS took office.

And in the case of Chrysler, it goes back to the Carter administration; Chrysler *should* have gone out of business in the late '70's, and would have had not Carter bailed them out back then.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 6:48 pm

There is plenty of blame to go around, but the last and biggest most expensive round of bailouts happened under Obama. But they still don't account for over $6 TRILLION dollars of debt that he's run up.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:05 am

eber322 wrote:
There is plenty of blame to go around, but the last and biggest most expensive round of bailouts happened under Obama. But they still don't account for over $6 TRILLION dollars of debt that he's run up.
I have no doubt that the LSoS is pouring money down God knows how many hidden ratholes. But I just think it should be remembered that Bush crafted the bailouts in his last year in office. Just because he's got an "R" next to his name doesn't mean he didn't shred the Constitution.
We have to examine the Republicans who would want to be leaders even more carefully than we do the Democrats.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 10:12 am

Oh I'm not giving Bush any free passes, he's the one that signed that UnConstitutional Patriot act into law.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's about time they released it.    It's about time they released it.  Empty

Back to top Go down

It's about time they released it.
Page 1 of 1