Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Burger King locates to Canada.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Burger King locates to Canada.  Empty
PostSubject: Burger King locates to Canada.    Burger King locates to Canada.  EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 6:18 pm

Yep cannot blame them for doing it. Now they say it is not for tax reasons however sure it is. Don't hide from it I support it. Look at all the oppressive taxes we have now.
Here is the story.
Burger King says its merger with Canadian donut-and-coffee chain Tim Hortons is about growth, not tax rates.

In fact, Burger King's CEO said he doesn't expect the merger to produce "meaningful" tax savings.

But tax experts aren't convinced.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Burger King locates to Canada.    Burger King locates to Canada.  EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 8:01 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Yep cannot blame them for doing it. Now they say it is not for tax reasons however sure it is. Don't hide from it I support it. Look at all the oppressive taxes we have now.
Here is the story.
Burger King says its merger with Canadian donut-and-coffee chain Tim Hortons is about growth, not tax rates.

In fact, Burger King's CEO said he doesn't expect the merger to produce "meaningful" tax savings.

That is because government is full of corrupt politicians. This is unethical and they are trying to get out of paying taxes. I hope Obama raises taxes on BK stores to make up the difference.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Burger King locates to Canada.    Burger King locates to Canada.  EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 1:19 am

PappyLee wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Here is the story.

That is because government is full of corrupt politicians. This is unethical and they are trying to get out of paying taxes. I hope Obama raises taxes on BK stores to make up the difference.
Do you even read the drivel you post?
First, the authority to levy taxes rests with the legislative branch; Congress, not the administrative branch. You do understand how our government is supposed to work, right?

Second, you say that the government is full of corrupt politicians. I'll agree with you there.

But you folks on the left want increase the size & scope of that government along with its involvement in our lives?

Think about the contradiction there & get back to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burger King locates to Canada.    Burger King locates to Canada.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Burger King locates to Canada.
Page 1 of 1