Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... Empty
PostSubject: Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...   Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:53 pm

It is written in Ecclesiastes 3:4. ‘A time to weep and a time to laugh; A time to mourn and a time to dance…’ Well let me tell y’all, I’ve done plenty of weeping, I’ll say, plenty indeed. I’ve not just wept but I’ve done plenty of laughing indeed. Let’s set aside the tragic errors within my own life (dealt with/dealing with them)but, when I broke my own little rule concerning the news of the world. I saw something about a plane crash, a MALAYSIAN plane crash so I broke my promise and looked further thinking there was news on that missing Malaysian plane that went down. Hot THIS nest mistake, right? No, there WAS a plane what went down in flames, but it didn’t ‘crash’ it was shot down in the Ukraine near Russia! I thought all that was ‘done’ by now, apparently not. oared
So, sitting in my home, angry, I noticed a tear falling down as the reporters told about the passengers on this flight were NOT soldiers, but were VACATIONERS FROM DENMARK! Not a single Russian or Ukrainian on-board! NOT A SINGLE PERSON THAT CARED ABOUT THEIR ‘SQUABBLE’! Why, oh WHY my Lord did these people have to die, to die for a war they were not involved in?
Just to make matters ‘worse’, Israel has moved in on Palestine as they said they would do! AARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!
All I know is we are definitely sitting right on the brink of the end of times! Hold on, my friends, even though there WILL be the largest revival in the history of all times! I don’t wanna SEE that time, because the moment Christ removes His church from this world, times on the remaining won’t be anything approaching fun OR easy going! I gotta be honest; I pray that not only will ALL of you get taken away, but that I too, will join you next to Christ!
Meanwhile, back to mourning, perhaps I can find joy later on…oh wait, I will be happy when Francesca comes home later on! Ciao my friends
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...   Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 10:48 pm

I remember this. http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/korean-airlines-flight-shot-down-by-soviet-union
It seemed at the time to me that the Soviets were taunting us. Daring Reagan to try something in retaliation. Then the bombing of our Marines in Beirut and I was sure all hell was going to break. It didn't.
We had Reagan back then now we have .......
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...   Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 11:16 pm

ford plasko wrote:
We had Reagan back then now we have .......

Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... 8bfe2af884ecdb52516804ed75db7b00
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...   Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 7:07 pm

Still laughing at that one eber
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...   Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:14 pm

me too :lol: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...   Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mourning, weeping and yes, CRYING...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: Politics 101-
Jump to: