Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Lies damn lies.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 8:36 am

Lies, damn lies, never-ending lies: Obama is the “master of deceit.”
He condemns torture while condoning it.
He denounces Wall Street excess while supporting it.
He backs Palestinian rights but supports the worst of Israeli militancy and institutionalized Israeli racism.
As the worst President ever, his predecessors pale by comparison.
He promises one thing but does another, as though there is a disconnect between his mouth and his brain.
He’s a one-person WMD, as seen in the development of ISIS and redrawing of M.E. borders.
He's attached to the moneyed: Sheltering Tax Evaders, Financial Swindlers and Money Launderers While Policing the Citizens. Never has so much harm been done to the lower 99% for the benefit of the top 1%. Never before have so many mega-crimes (financial) gone unpunished under the guise of “too rich for jail, too big to fail”.
Obama - the worst of the worst Presidents.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 10:07 am

"Lies, damn lies...."

You mean Obamas mouth is moving again?
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 4:58 pm

There's a reason I always refer to him as "The LSoS" or "Lying Sack of Shiznit".

Ya wanna know what's even worse? If given a chance, If he could run for a 3rd term, I'd bet enough people would vote for him to win.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyFri Jul 04, 2014 9:47 pm

I have no doubt he'd win. I think he only barely won last time because of election fraud.
Back to top Go down
TwiceWise

TwiceWise

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 am

As much as 0bama lies, the @$#%^&@# media are worse.  0bama wouldn't be able to get away with his lies if the media didn't cover for him.  

• Only CBS covers the poll saying that Obama is seen as the worst president of the last 70 years.  NBC and ABC ignore
  • All three networks refuse to cover a report saying that there are 2.6 million problem enrollments in 0bamacare that have not been resolved even after 7 months of trying
  • ABC and NBC ignore a report that a veteran is finally scheduled for treatment two years after his death
  • As of July 1, 89% of news stories omit the fact that 0bama helped cause the immigration crises on the border.
  • TV coverage of the VA scandal dropped by 84% in June
  • ABC and CBS refuse to cover the Supreme Court ruling against forced unionization

And this is just a small sample from about 4 days worth of news.  The networks routinely censor, distort or falsify the news in order to help Democrats or to hurt Republicans.  If the media would stop lying to cover for him, the 0bama presidency would be over tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 1:03 pm

TwiceWise wrote:
 If the media would stop lying to cover for him, the 0bama presidency would be over tomorrow.
As much as I'd like to believe that were true, I rather doubt it.

The LSoS wields his skin color as an impenetrable shield. He could commit murder in cold blood, every network on the face of the planet could report it completely and accurately, and no one would dare oppose him for fear of being painted as a racist. And he would still likely win a 3rd term. He can't be wrong, if you oppose him for any reason, you must be a racist bigot.

It's great for him. But I wonder how much he is setting equal rights back for any other minority that may be running for public office. I can say for certain that I will think long and hard before ever voting for a minority candidate in the future for this exact reason. We can't afford to have leaders that are above reproach for any reason.
Back to top Go down
TwiceWise

TwiceWise

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 6:05 pm

I dunno, I kind of think the shield of his skin color only protects for as long as he remains popular in the black community.  

If blacks begin to turn against him then it will no longer be offensive to oppose 0bama over substantive issues.  Some in the black community are already beginning to turn.  The latest numbers on support I can find for favorability in the Black Community is from June of 2012.  At that time 0bama's support had gone from a high of 95% down to 76% support.  I have to assume that number is even lower today.  Many of them are now beginning to comment on the fact that 0bama is only half black and that he came from a life of privilege rather than living in the projects.

If the media went after 0bama with the same kind of intensity with which they pursue Republicans then it would make a difference.  Look at the interest they focused they on bridgegate with Chris Christie or with Romney traveling with his dog on the roof of the car.  These were insignificant stories and yet they carried great weight with the voting public because they were repeated in the media over and over.  But the media has censored stories about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the missing Lois Lerner emails, 0bama's numerous defeats at the Supreme Court, the Pigford swindle, trillion dollar deficits, the war against coal and numerous others.  If they covered these stories with a focused intensity, and Americans learned the character the man in the white house, then the color of his skin would not ultimately save him.

Last edited by TwiceWise on Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Annoyed

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 am

TwiceWise wrote:
I dunno, I kind of think the shield of his skin color only protects for as long as he remains popular in the black community.  

If blacks begin to turn against him then it will no longer be offensive to oppose 0bama over substantive issues.  Some in the black community are already beginning to turn.  The latest numbers on support I can find for favorability in the Black Community is from June of 2012.  At that time 0bama's support had gone from a high of 95% down to 76% support.  I have to assume that number is even lower today.  Many of them are now beginning to comment on the fact that 0bama is only half black and that he came from a life of privilege rather than living in the projects.

If the media went after 0bama with the same kind of intensity with which they pursue Republicans then it would make a difference.  Look at the interest they focused they on bridgegate with Chris Christie or with Romney traveling with his dog on the roof of the car.  These were insignificant stories and yet they carried great weight with the voting public because they were repeated in the media over and over.  But the media has censored stories about Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the IRS scandal, the missing Lois Lerner emails, 0bama's numerous defeats at the Supreme Court, the Pigford swindle, trillion dollar deficits, the war against coal and numerous others.  If they covered these stories with a focused intensity, and American's learned the character the man in the white house, then the color of his skin would not ultimately save him.

Granted, the media is biased towards the left. Always has been.
But with this sorry excuse for a president, the bias is even stronger. I have no doubt that the reason for the media's willfully covering up the LSoS's transgressions has as much to do with fear of being labeled as racist as it does with their traditional bias.

And if after 4 years, 76% of the "black community" still blindly support him, what makes you think they will ever abandon him?
Back to top Go down
TwiceWise

TwiceWise

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 3:13 pm

They won't abandon him, but the trend lines are going in the right direction.  Many of them will continue to support him over a white candidate or over a Republican but might no longer feel aggrieved if he is made to answer for things like the high unemployment rate in the black community.

Make no mistake, I agree with much of what you are saying, I just don't agree that he is completely immune or above reproach.  Yes, the shield-wall about him is high, but it is not yet insurmountable.  I think conservatives must continue to oppose him in the hope that one little spark of corruption will stick to him somewhere and that that spark will grow into a conflagration that consumes him and his works.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:41 pm

TwiceWise wrote:
They won't abandon him, but the trend lines are going in the right direction.  Many of them will continue to support him over a white candidate or over a Republican but might no longer feel aggrieved if he is made to answer for things like the high unemployment rate in the black community.

Make no mistake, I agree with much of what you are saying, I just don't agree that he is completely immune or above reproach.  Yes, the shield-wall about him is high, but it is not yet insurmountable.  I think conservatives must continue to oppose him in the hope that one little spark of corruption will stick to him somewhere and that that spark will grow into a conflagration that consumes him and his works.
That spark is the IRS. No one likes the IRS.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 7:30 pm

'Lies, damn lies and STATISTICIANS'....and then of course OBAMA!!! All MY Black friends are shaking their (our) collective heads in awe of how FORGETFUL people are these days!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 9:58 am

Walterth3rd wrote:
'Lies, damn lies and STATISTICIANS'....and then of course OBAMA!!! All MY Black friends are shaking their (our) collective heads in awe of how FORGETFUL people are these days!
I am wondering what do your friends think of this president with black employment at historical highs? :oops: 
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 12:48 pm

Historical highs?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 3:09 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Historical highs?
Isn't it like 17 percent or something like that with young black youth. A tragedy if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 6:39 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:
Historical highs?
Isn't it like 17 percent or something like that with young black youth. A tragedy if you ask me.

And that's not even the real number. Black unemployment is always higher than the overall average, and the REAL overall average is about 25%.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 11:33 am

I once knew a man, a Black man, a home owner married Black man that always blamed Bush for his problems. His wife was a lawyer somewhere and he a deliveryman. Now, one day, at the beginning of Obama's run for office, took to blaming Bush for his home being repossessed (or whatever that is called). Actually he said Bush was taking his house! Of course, I knew already what had happened, but I kept on picking at this 'wound' when I asked if either his wife or he had lost income in the past year. No, of course not, he had even gotten a raise a couple of months ago but Bush's banks were making his home loan payments get so high they couldn't afford it any longer. I already knew, but had to ask, did his loan officer not allow them to READ the loan specs? He granted that they did read the agreement and signed it so they could have their house!
Steeling myself for his response, I suggested that perhaps he should be blaming the person that signed the loan instead of Bush and furthermore, Bush had warned Congress that the housing was about to fail just because sub-prime loans could not hold for long.
He didn't even notice that Bush had been just defended and his party just blamed. No, he kept saying this was all Bush's fault and IF he really cared about Blacks, he would have made the banks stop taking peoples homes from them.
I gave up trying to show him the errors of his logic, his hatred was blinding him and I really had pushed him enough (did I mention, this guy made Arnold look like that 90 pound weakling dude on the back of comic books back in the day) and he might break me in half!
So I let him go, shaking my head as we went off to our various jobs. Le sigh, le sigh!
OK, I realize this was WAAAY off topic, but still. This memory kept popping up when I was reading this topic.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:23 pm

No I get it Walter. No matter what happens some people will never see the truth.
Back to top Go down
TwiceWise

TwiceWise

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 5:34 pm

Okay here!  This is what I'm saying.  African Americans are beginning to see the truth and this is proof of it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lies damn lies.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lies damn lies.    Lies damn lies.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lies damn lies.
Page 1 of 1