Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Gun activist harass Marine.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Gun activist harass Marine.  Empty
PostSubject: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:13 pm

Do not know what to make of this.

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:22 pm

Isn't it obvious? They are 'cool' as long as you agree WHOLEHEARTEDLY with their twisted logic, but dare to have an ORIGINAL thought? Oh, you must be shouted down and name called! Like the playgrounds in elementary!
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Wait a sec! The activist are harassing the Marine? O.o
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptySat May 31, 2014 10:56 pm

Looks to me like they were having an open carry demonstration and he went out there to film them, call them names and make them look bad. And then they turned the tables and started following him around filming him. And of course he didn't like it when they started doing the same thing to him, even though they never resorted to name calling like he did.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 11:52 am

The demonstrators are idiots. The other guy is a bigger idiot.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 7:54 pm

Bandit wrote:
The demonstrators are idiots. The other guy is a bigger idiot.
I am thinking this whole thing was staged. But I could be wrong. But something just feels off about it.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 7:14 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

I am thinking this whole thing was staged. But I could be wrong. But something just feels off about it.

I thought about that, but it failed my "Common sense" test, in that there is nothing to gain. Why do you think it might have been staged?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 6:22 pm

Bandit wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

I thought about that, but it failed my "Common sense" test, in that there is nothing to gain. Why do you think it might have been staged?
The way the Marine was acting. If confronted like that I know being in the military as frustrating as it is I would not have acted like that Marine. I don't Walter would have either. I would have just packed up and left not confronted them or said anything to give them facetime.
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 11:51 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

The way the Marine was acting. If confronted like that I know being in the military as frustrating as it is I would not have acted like that Marine. I don't Walter would have either. I would have just packed up and left not confronted them or said anything to give them facetime.

Agreed. Someone that was actually prior service, would not get confrontational with a bunch of people that are armed.

Also, I find it hard to believe Anybody would not feel threatened by a person armed with an assault rifle, in public, for no reason, including a demonstration.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 1:58 pm

I didn't notice, but were there CLIPS in those rifles? I only ask because I remember after 9/11 when the Nation Guardsmen were stationed at the airports, the ones over here in CA, did have AR-15s for sure, looking all military and ready to blast folks....except...all the rifles I saw HAD NO MAGAZINES in them! They didn't even have BAYONETS! Saw no side arms either, Did I feel 'protected', of course, that is, from a never been in the military, fired a weapon, watched a Hamburger Hill or Platoon or saving Private Ryan, but aside from that, I felt well protected indeed.
Of course, having been to Heathrow during the time of 'the Troubles', I know what a fully armed and ready to fire SOLDIER ON GUARD looks like, and those weren't them! :/ O.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gun activist harass Marine.    Gun activist harass Marine.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Gun activist harass Marine.
Page 1 of 1