Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! Empty
PostSubject: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 10:10 pm

Ch 358

I'd drop them as my tv service if I wasn't sure everybody else will carry Al Jazeera too.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:19 pm

eber322 wrote:
Ch 358

I'd drop them as my tv service if I wasn't sure everybody else will carry Al Jazeera too.
Mine don't and never will.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:32 pm

I thought you had Dish Network? Channel 215 on Dish is Al Jazeera
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:44 pm

Al Jazeera isn't run by Arab terrorists.:roll:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:34 pm

ilaugh wrote:
No they just support there actions.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:59 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ilaugh wrote:
No they just support there actions.
Examples....
Back to top Go down
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:29 am

Boy are you guys misinformed. Al Jazeera has been around a long time. In the middle East, they are the equal to CNN. Unlike CNN however, there is no bias or political influence in what makes the news. They are not censored, nor their content edited. By 2000 they were bigger than Saudi's MBC and London's ANN combined.

As a matter of fact, CNN and other world news agencies pay Al Jazeera top dollar for much of it's news footage. Hundreds of thousands of dollars. Their news clips are that in demand.

In 1998 they were the only news agency that covered Operation Desert Fox. Not the "kiddie" stuff CNN showed, but deep inside IRAQ to show exactly what the US and UK were bombing. They were also the first news agency to actively report on both the Al Queda and Taliban. By the same token they were also reporting on US/Coalition forces.

Having watched Al Jazeera over in Afghanistan, I can promise you anything viewed here, will be censored, edited for content, then watered down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!   Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv! Empty

Back to top Go down

Arab Terrorist News Network now on Directv!
Page 1 of 1