Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This was posted on another forum.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

This was posted on another forum.  Empty
PostSubject: This was posted on another forum.    This was posted on another forum.  EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:32 pm

Bee Lade

Now as a black man, 40 years old, retired from the US Navy.
Please, my dear Caucasians... please.
Stop fighting so hard for people who are black, that are worthless trash. There are many men and women who indeed are railroaded through the system. That's more a money/lawyer issue, plea bargaining to not break the family.
But honestly. We are all not church going choir boys. Trayon was certainly NOT a fresh face ready to go to college and become a doctor. He was a thug, simple violent trash. Racist on top of all that.
It's nice you gave us equal rights, and since the 70's on you let us just be... the 80's you let us sue anyone for not giving us enough fries with our burger...90's you let a PCP addict hit by cops, trash mind you... spark race riots so inner city LA could get new TV's. And now today...
How about you help focus on the people with a education that improved their life. If they are given injustice speak up. If Hommie D Clown Thug life4evar commits a crime... please, stop pretending he need protection.
We are just dark brown skinned people. Not black, most never been to Africa. We have our doctors, lawyers, store owners...and we have our murderers, violent offenders even white collar...
You just encourage and empower the criminal now.
We will never be truly equal if you coddle and baby us on skin color. Even more so when someone can say "I killed a man, stole a car, did drugs, beat up ten people with a crowbar. But I'm innocent cause i'm black, blah blah slavery, blah blah Doctor King."
Doctor King wouldn't protect these people...they are scum, nothing, trash. Every race has them.
Protect people who help their community and country. Not Trayvon, racist beating up a innocent man Martin...
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

This was posted on another forum.
Page 1 of 1