Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations to the democratic party.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Congratulations to the democratic party.  Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

Well played democratic party well played. In one fell swoop you have completely destroyed the republican party. They will no longer be a factor in any national election ever again.

You played it better then anyone could have imagined. After yesterdays vote I doubt I will ever vote again and I feel millions of republicans feel the same. Or if I do it will be for democrats only because as of yesterday you have proved you are just like the democratic party. Out of 11 million illegal aliens half them will vote. Out of that half 73 percent will vote democrat.

I just have to say way to cut your own throat republicans.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Annoyed

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:32 pm

Don't forget, it has to get by the House, too. But yeah, Republicans who vote for this stealth amnesty program are shooting themselves in the foot. Or other more painful parts.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:46 pm

Annoyed wrote:
Don't forget, it has to get by the House, too. But yeah, Republicans who vote for this stealth amnesty program are shooting themselves in the foot. Or other more painful parts.
Hey the democrats played perfectly and the republicans fell right into the trap. It is over we will see democratic presidents for the rest of our lifetime and our childrens lifetime. America as we know it is done.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:07 pm

I think you're overreacting a bit. If Republicans weren't so anti immigrant, and the party of old white dudes, they'd probably garner quite a bit of the Mexican-American vote.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:02 pm

ilaugh wrote:
I think you're overreacting a bit. If Republicans weren't so anti immigrant, and the party of old white dudes, they'd probably garner quite a bit of the Mexican-American vote.
I am so sick and tired of the term old white dudes I could just scream. First and foremost republicans are not anti immigrant. They never have been never will be. Please answer me one question.

What the heck is wrong with asking people to do it right? I guess you are anti immigrant if you do not want just anyone anytime crossing the border whenever they feel like it. No one is over reacting. It is over for the republican party. 73 percent of Latino's vote democrat nothing the republicans do will ever change that. You think democrats would be for this if 73 percent voted republican? But still my question is this. To be so called pro immigrant that means anyone at anytime is allowed into the United States? But to stop them coming in illegally then that is anti immigrant.

Or do you have to be for open borders? I just watched a Sean Hannity show only reason is he had black conservatives on. They were telling their story about how they have been treated by democrats calling them name like uncle Tom. Or have you obeyed your slave master today.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 9:30 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I just watched a Sean Hannity show only reason is he had black conservatives on. They were telling their story about how they have been treated by democrats calling them name like uncle Tom. Or have you obeyed your slave master today.
Sounds like a Hannity show. If this this true, and not just an attempt at poisoning the well, then why is the first black U.S. President a Democrat, and why are there more black democratic politicians than republicans?

As for the rest. I'm the wrong person to ask about why Mexican-Americans tend to think that the republican party is anti immigrant, but I suspect it's more to do with the rhetoric coming from right wing talking heads like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Coulter more than Republican politicians. At any rate a lot of Mexican immigrants are conservative in their religion. The republican party just needs to figure out a way to connect with them on that level and then bring them over. But they need to drop the loaded language first.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:05 pm

ilaugh wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I just watched a Sean Hannity show only reason is he had black conservatives on. They were telling their story about how they have been treated by democrats calling them name like uncle Tom. Or have you obeyed your slave master today.
Sounds like a Hannity show. If this this true, and not just an attempt at poisoning the well, then why is the first black U.S. President a Democrat, and why are there more black democratic politicians than republicans?

As for the rest. I'm the wrong person to ask about why Mexican-Americans tend to think that the republican party is anti immigrant, but I suspect it's more to do with the rhetoric coming from right wing talking heads like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Coulter more than Republican politicians. At any rate a lot of Mexican immigrants are conservative in their religion. The republican party just needs to figure out a way to connect with them on that level and then bring them over. But they need to drop the loaded language first.
(There are only five black Democrats in the House representing majority white districts), you’ll see that the Republican Party has surpassed the Democrats in many areas.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 4:18 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ilaugh wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

(There are only five black Democrats in the House representing majority white districts), you’ll see that the Republican Party has surpassed the Democrats in many areas.
That's a bit of leap don't you think. There are 42 African Americans in the House, 41 are Democrats.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Cannot help figures.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:15 pm

So, how is the Republican Party surpassing Democrats in this area?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:26 pm

ilaugh wrote:
So, how is the Republican Party surpassing Democrats in this area?
a professor from Yale looked at voting patterns and she found that:

“…(W)hite Republicans nationally are 25 percentage points more likely on average to vote for the Democratic senatorial candidate when the GOP hopeful is black. …In House races, white Democrats are 38 percentage points less likely to vote Democratic if their candidate is black.”
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 6:37 pm

Citation please.

Also the wording is a bit tricky isn't it. It doesn't give the percentage points of Democrats that crossed over to vote Republican, it just says "less likely to vote Democratic," while it states that 25 percentage points of Republicans did cross over but makes no mention of not voting Republican i.e. how many Republicans just didn't vote.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to the democratic party.    Congratulations to the democratic party.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to the democratic party.
Page 1 of 1