Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Strange News of the day.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Strange News of the day.  Empty
PostSubject: Strange News of the day.    Strange News of the day.  EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:43 am

Quote :
"An argument between a Pennsylvania couple over which American Idol finalist deserved to win the contest escalated quickly, resulting in a knife fight that left the pair bloodied and behind bars. 48-year-old Karen Elaine Harrelson and 57-year-old Gregory Stambaugh were hanging out in the basement of Stambaugh's West Manchester Township home last week, watching the American Idol season finale and drinking beers. ... According to Stambaugh, it was Harrelson who produced the first knife, stabbing him in the left forearm. He claims she was accidentally wounded during a subsequent struggle for the weapon. ... Though they were found by police on their porch with their clothes covered in blood, neither had sustained a serious injury."
Strange News of the day.  RushLowInfoCriminals2
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Strange News of the day.    Strange News of the day.  EmptySun May 26, 2013 8:45 am

Here is another one.
Quote :
"A North Carolina mother had her son arrested this week for taking her Pop-Tarts without permission. The child was busted on a larceny charge, according to the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department, whose officers were summoned Monday night to a Charlotte home by Latasha Renee Love, the accused juvenile’s 37-year-old mother. A police report notes that 'the known suspect stole Pop-tarts belonging to his mother at their home at 530 Goldstaff Ln. The suspect was juvenile arrested at the time of the offence.' Cops described the stolen goods as 'Foodstuffs' valued at $5."

The cops were called in Charlotte, North Carolina, for a five-dollar theft of Pop Tarts by a mother on her son. Low-information voters, no doubt. Can't spank 'em, but you can call the cops. A 37-year-old mother -- again, the name here is Latasha Renee Love -- reportedly has had discipline issues with the child, apparently said decided to have him arrested as some kind of a lesson.

Strange News of the day.  Latashalovemug_large
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Strange News of the day.    Strange News of the day.  EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:17 pm

You can't fix stupid.

I probably should leave it there, but seeing how this is the political section, and Rush is attempting to make some sort of political comment here, I can't resist adding the fact that Rush is responsible for creating "low information voters" himself.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Strange News of the day.    Strange News of the day.  EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:46 pm

ilaugh wrote:
You can't fix stupid.

I probably should leave it there, but seeing how this is the political section, and Rush is attempting to make some sort of political comment here, I can't resist adding the fact that Rush is responsible for creating "low information voters" himself.
I don't care about the Rush the thing however the pure stupidity is amazing.
Back to top Go down
ilaugh

PostSubject: Re: Strange News of the day.    Strange News of the day.  EmptySun May 26, 2013 4:58 pm

Yes, it's funny, and I enjoyed it. Thanks, Pissedoffvulcan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange News of the day.    Strange News of the day.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Strange News of the day.
Page 1 of 1