Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Has anyone heard from Walter?

Go down 
+2
Bandit
Pissedoffvulcan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Has anyone heard from Walter? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptySat May 25, 2013 2:48 pm

He has not been on for a while normally he is on at least once a week.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Bandit

Bandit

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:09 am

He started this thread:

Went Boom

Then at the end of last month, posted twice. Never came back. In my time here, he has never interacted with me, even when asked. The young man doesn't strike me as being social, so it's not like he'd be missed.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyWed May 29, 2013 10:35 pm

I don't hear from anybody from here except through the posts made here. I hope he's ok, I know he's had problems in the past. If you have his email, I'd suggest dropping him a line.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyThu May 30, 2013 5:03 pm

eber322 wrote:
I don't hear from anybody from here except through the posts made here. I hope he's ok, I know he's had problems in the past. If you have his email, I'd suggest dropping him a line.
I did email him I will try again.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 5:33 pm

I am alright! Sorry been 'away' for a bit, but my stupid MS made me fall THREE TIMES in two months! How's THAT 'fun'? Anyway, between that, finding out my latest fall three weeks ago was directly because I was allergic to a new anti cramp drug (hives, difficulty breathing and EVERYTHING! Oh, but didn't notice all or the hives until after I fell and then only because my wife pointed it out!)
So no that THAT is 'done', I find that the sinus problems I've been havin
for the past few MONTHS was in fact, a sinus INFECTION!!!!
Golly, will it EVER end? :shock:
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:30 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
I am alright! Sorry been 'away' for a bit, but my stupid MS made me fall THREE TIMES in two months! How's THAT 'fun'? Anyway, between that, finding out my latest fall three weeks ago was directly because I was allergic to a new anti cramp drug (hives, difficulty breathing and EVERYTHING! Oh, but didn't notice all or the hives until after I fell and then only because my wife pointed it out!)
Damn glad to see you. That sucks. I have real bad sinus problems my insurance company will not pay for the med I need. So I have to pay 169 bucks out of pocket.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Hey Walter, good to see you're still kicking. Hopefully things will get better now that you're off the meds you're allergic too. Hang in there.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:

I'm pretty sure you are but could you verify you're the same Walt that I used to battle against two on one, with Vulcan as your tag partner, on the SciFi board. Waltcesca?
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:44 pm

Welcome back, Walter, and I'm sorry about your health problems. A good natural antibiotic to help heal infections is garlic. If your wife hates the smell, she can have some as well and then it won't bother her. That really works. Or, you can take a non-odorous type, such as Kyolic.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 5:36 pm

Samurai wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:

I'm pretty sure you are but could you verify you're the same Walt that I used to battle against two on one, with Vulcan as your tag partner, on the SciFi board. Waltcesca?
Oh ya he is the one.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 2:18 am

Samurai wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:

SAMURAI!!!! How the heck have YOU been?
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 am

Walterth3rd wrote:

I'm pretty good Walt, how have you been?  Since the last I talked to you guys we've had another child, a girl this time.  So in total we have four boys and one girl.  I won a Harley in a radio contest and had it a little over a year before I had to sell it.  Was a stay at home dad for a while now I'm back working, on the weekends anyway.  Are you familiar with Blue Bunny ice cream?  I work at the headquarters in Le Mars, Iowa loading trucks.  Those are the highlights.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 1:09 am

Samurai wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:

I'm pretty good Walt, how have you been?  Since the last I talked to you guys we've had another child, a girl this time.  So in total we have four boys and one girl.  I won a Harley in a radio contest and had it a little over a year before I had to sell it.  Was a stay at home dad for a while now I'm back working, on the weekends anyway.  Are you familiar with Blue Bunny ice cream?  I work at the headquarters in Le Mars, Iowa loading trucks.  Those are the highlights.

That sounds great, my friend! So, your daughter has built in bodyguards! Tell your boys, once she is in HS and older, HER friends are OFF LIMITS!!!  :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone heard from Walter?   Has anyone heard from Walter? Empty

Back to top Go down

Has anyone heard from Walter?
Page 1 of 1