Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Secret Service dishonered.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Secret Service dishonered.  Empty
PostSubject: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 am

Quote :
Cartagena, Colombia (CNN) -- Twelve Secret Service agents sent to Colombia ahead of President Barack Obama were relieved of duty and returned home amid allegations of misconduct that involved prostitution, the man who tipped news agencies to the investigation told CNN Saturday.
I contend this. It is not the Secret Service agents fault. Obama has flown at least once a week to places. How you are supposed to have any kind of life when you are on the road 90 percent of the year?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Skycastle

Skycastle

PostSubject: Re: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 12:24 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Quote :
Cartagena, Colombia (CNN) -- Twelve Secret Service agents sent to Colombia ahead of President Barack Obama were relieved of duty and returned home amid allegations of misconduct that involved prostitution, the man who tipped news agencies to the investigation told CNN Saturday.
I contend this. It is not the Secret Service agents fault. Obama has flown at least once a week to places. How you are supposed to have any kind of life when you are on the road 90 percent of the year?
Good point. I wouldn't make a case out of it; I'd ignore it. It's a moral issue, and the great liar-in-chief has done far worse things such as trash his oath of office. I think prostitution should be legal anyway.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 2:02 pm

On top of which, if Obama was the one who'd hired the prostitutes, the secret service would have taken the fall to protect him. Which is why I wonder, were they gay prostitutes? That would pretty much prove Obama hired them.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  EmptySat Apr 14, 2012 3:06 pm

eber322 wrote:
On top of which, if Obama was the one who'd hired the prostitutes, the secret service would have taken the fall to protect him. Which is why I wonder, were they gay prostitutes? That would pretty much prove Obama hired them.
They could have. However this happened before Obama was in country.l
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 2:23 pm

Maybe they were hiring them for when Obama got there? Clinton used to have the Secret Service bring women for him. And before that as Governor, he had the Arkansas State Police bringing him prostitutes.
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 3:40 pm

Clinton was no prizes by any means. What amazes me is that these men who are charged with protecting a President handed over their credentials for sex. I guess everyone does have a price including the whores. If they would have just paid the women it wouldn't be news.

Those guys may have new career options now. SS Agents Gone Wild! They can let that little guy who used to make Girls Gone Wild out of jail and start rolling the film.
Back to top Go down
Tuck

Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:13 pm

I hear the Secret Service is hiring. They want more women. I think I'll apply. Oh, they probably do a background check. Do you think I will get points for being boring. I am a damn good shot even with a moving target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Service dishonered.    Secret Service dishonered.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret Service dishonered.
Page 1 of 1