Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

I love pizzing people off sometimes.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

I love pizzing people off sometimes. Empty
PostSubject: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 9:47 pm

I'm causing a big old argument on Styfy. http://forums.syfy.com/index.php?showtopic=2358475&st=160 Now I even went and posted a pic of Obama...

I love pizzing people off sometimes. Tumblr_lwvrwiMhpm1qky7kpo1_500
"Dang this is a good burger!"

Didn't say anything political, but I'm sure MBG will yank my post.

EDIT: Well they didn't yank my post, yet. But they did move the entire thread into the "Star Trek" forum where nobody will look at it.
Back to top Go down
YawnGG

YawnGG

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 11:16 pm

lol if u have facebook post some stuff like this on "Hippies were right"!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/EducatedAmerica
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 12:13 am

Na, I refuse to use Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc. I have looked at some celebrities pages on Myspace in the past, but that's it. I refuse to join any of that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 5:12 pm

Lol can't you and Greybrew just get along. :bom:
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:48 pm

You know, recently I was down in LA where I grew up, well on my last night in town, a bunch of my HS friends gathered at a local bar to say goodbye. It was fun, it was VERY fun in fact, there was even KARAOKE! But, when I went out to the patio to have a smoke, I got into an argument with some woman about which vampire universe was the better vampires. Now, what universe would YOU expect won that in HER mind? Now, remember, this is a 21 and over only bar, so get TWILIGHT out of your heads.....JUST kidding! This woman literally wanted to CUT me because I said to her that Buffy, Angel and Blade would cough 'hard' and destroy ALL the vampires (and werewolves) in that Twilight universe! I mean, she LOOKED like she was well UNDER 21, and THAT attitude placed her around THIRTEEN!!! :roll:

Anyway, I got out of it without being cut NOR without any COPS beinig called, but DANG!!! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:38 am

Buffy? Blade? Naw, the best is Nosferatu...

I love pizzing people off sometimes. Nosferatu2

I love pizzing people off sometimes. Nosferatu
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 12:41 am

Wait a second... Nosferatu.... Obama.... Nosferatu... hmm

I love pizzing people off sometimes. Tumblr_lwvrwiMhpm1qky7kpo1_500

I love pizzing people off sometimes. Nosferatu
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:34 pm

Yeah, you got a point however THIS young woman would not have had a clue what LANGUAGE I was speaking had I brought Nosferatu's name up. Then she WOULD have attempted to cut me and I would be in jail awaiting a trial to prove it was all in self defense! Since this was in Southern California and she is White and I am Black, so despite who our president is, I KNOW how THAT would have ended! :affraid:
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:36 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
Since this was in Southern California and she is White and I am Black, so despite who our president is, I KNOW how THAT would have ended! :affraid:

Lol, yeah you being a male and her a female wouldn't have helped either.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:46 pm

eber322 wrote:
Walterth3rd wrote:
Since this was in Southern California and she is White and I am Black, so despite who our president is, I KNOW how THAT would have ended! :affraid:

Lol, yeah you being a male and her a female wouldn't have helped either.

No doubt!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love pizzing people off sometimes.   I love pizzing people off sometimes. Empty

Back to top Go down

I love pizzing people off sometimes.
Page 1 of 1