Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Iowa Caucuses

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:42 am

Wow. According to this lady the people running the Iowa Caucus are planning to throw the vote to make sure Ron Paul doesn't win. The UN sends people into other countries to monitor votes and make sure they are fair and follow the will of the people, maybe we DO need the UN after all. Starting to think that only UN soldiers at every vote and polling place along the way until after the final count for the Presidential winner is the only way we can have a fair election.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 4:50 pm

eber322 wrote:

Wow. According to this lady the people running the Iowa Caucus are planning to throw the vote to make sure Ron Paul doesn't win. The UN sends people into other countries to monitor votes and make sure they are fair and follow the will of the people, maybe we DO need the UN after all. Starting to think that only UN soldiers at every vote and polling place along the way until after the final count for the Presidential winner is the only way we can have a fair election.
You think that is going to piss you off wait until you see the story I am going to post next. Eber if you do not think Obama is dangerous and vote for Ron Paul as a write in this is what you are in for.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:07 am

My man Santorum did quite well. The only true Conservative left to have a chance at winning.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 12:24 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
My man Santorum did quite well. The only true Conservative left to have a chance at winning.

Santorum did great, but I don't know about the rest of your quote. Ron Paul had less than 4,000 votes separating him from Santorum and Romney. It was very nearly a three way tie. Paul had 10,000 more than Newt. I'm more than a little concerned about the story of a missing truck full of ballots, and the TWO counties that somehow 'lost' all the ballots.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 4:46 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I like Santorum. I like his values. I however am not locked into one candidate. I want the process to work.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:11 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
ssvs04 wrote:
I like Santorum. I like his values. I however am not locked into one candidate. I want the process to work.

Im not either but he is my favorite so far.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 6:14 am

eber322 wrote:
ssvs04 wrote:

Santorum did great, but I don't know about the rest of your quote. Ron Paul had less than 4,000 votes separating him from Santorum and Romney. It was very nearly a three way tie. Paul had 10,000 more than Newt. I'm more than a little concerned about the story of a missing truck full of ballots, and the TWO counties that somehow 'lost' all the ballots.

In that state thats a slaughter. I thought they found those ballots? But just the fact they were missing in the first place is very concerning I whole heartedly agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Iowa Caucuses  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iowa Caucuses    Iowa Caucuses  Empty

Back to top Go down

Iowa Caucuses
Page 1 of 1