Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Grimm - competing with Fringe!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skycastle

Skycastle

Grimm - competing with Fringe! Empty
PostSubject: Grimm - competing with Fringe!   Grimm - competing with Fringe! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:14 am

Grimm seems to be an interesting new show, but they put it opposite Fringe, and I'm already hooked on Fringe.

Any ideas on why they decided to have it compete with Fringe? Seems like the same audience would be interested in both.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Grimm - competing with Fringe!   Grimm - competing with Fringe! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Skycastle wrote:
Grimm seems to be an interesting new show, but they put it opposite Fringe, and I'm already hooked on Fringe.

Any ideas on why they decided to have it compete with Fringe? Seems like the same audience would be interested in both.
I am hooked on Grimm. Man that is a good show. Suggestion watch Fringe DVR Grimm.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Grimm - competing with Fringe!   Grimm - competing with Fringe! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Skycastle wrote:

Networks do that all the time though, put competing style shows head to head. That's part of the reason good shows end up canceled for low ratings, especially when put up against established shows like Fringe and Supernatural. I've only got one dual tuner dvr, so I record Fringe and Supernatural and watch Grimm online.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Grimm - competing with Fringe!   Grimm - competing with Fringe! EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:15 pm

eber322 wrote:
Skycastle wrote:

Networks do that all the time though, put competing style shows head to head. That's part of the reason good shows end up canceled for low ratings, especially when put up against established shows like Fringe and Supernatural. I've only got one dual tuner dvr, so I record Fringe and Supernatural and watch Grimm online.
I record Grimm. Wish I could watch walking dead online.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grimm - competing with Fringe!   Grimm - competing with Fringe! Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimm - competing with Fringe!
Page 1 of 1