Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

How long to forgiveness?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

How long to forgiveness? Empty
PostSubject: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:35 pm

What is the length of time it takes to forgive someone for, say, a murder? How about more than one murder? What about if it wasn’t a single person, but a group of persons? What if they, as a group, planned to hold a group of people in bondage before murdering them? How long before the person/persons involved are forgiven? What if they had formed a group, had memberships to join, how long before that group is forgiven? What if that group worked to ‘make things better’? How long before they are forgiven?

Yes, this is going somewhere...patience, patience.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 9:50 pm

This caused an uproar over on facebook-

Quote :
Gonna make a few 'enemies' with what I am about to write, but this is how I roll, take it or leave it--

As a BLACK man, despite the race of our president and his party, I have never nor could never support the party that HISTORICALLY was pro-slavery, anti-ANYONE that was against slavery, voted in Congress 95% AGAINST Civil Rights and equal voting rights for Blacks in America, created the KKK to intimidate people from becoming Republican , created a system of welfare to keep Blacks from working to make themselves better (Welfare used to pay women more money for more babies and never asked who the father was. Thanks Clinton).
That and the whole sub-prime debacle creating more homeless 'homeowners' through Frannie Mae and co . Oh, and since the Republicans were supposed to be the party of the banks, why then are the largest donations to Obama and the Democrats coming FROM the banking industry, including Wall Street? Because they know who their friend REALLY is.
No, I do not 'blame' Obama completely, he is, like Bush, just a puppet in over his head. Let's bring in all NEW parties to run this country. No more Elephants OR Donkeys!!! IMHO that is.

Not sure why? I didn't post it on SciFi...sorry, SYFY board!!!
Back to top Go down
madskillz

madskillz

PostSubject: Re: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:21 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
This caused an uproar over on facebook-

Quote :
Gonna make a few 'enemies' with what I am about to write, but this is how I roll, take it or leave it--

As a BLACK man, despite the race of our president and his party, I have never nor could never support the party that HISTORICALLY was pro-slavery, anti-ANYONE that was against slavery, voted in Congress 95% AGAINST Civil Rights and equal voting rights for Blacks in America, created the KKK to intimidate people from becoming Republican , created a system of welfare to keep Blacks from working to make themselves better (Welfare used to pay women more money for more babies and never asked who the father was. Thanks Clinton).
That and the whole sub-prime debacle creating more homeless 'homeowners' through Frannie Mae and co . Oh, and since the Republicans were supposed to be the party of the banks, why then are the largest donations to Obama and the Democrats coming FROM the banking industry, including Wall Street? Because they know who their friend REALLY is.
No, I do not 'blame' Obama completely, he is, like Bush, just a puppet in over his head. Let's bring in all NEW parties to run this country. No more Elephants OR Donkeys!!! IMHO that is.

Not sure why? I didn't post it on SciFi...sorry, SYFY board!!!

Wow. How wrong that is.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 11:43 pm

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/635175667/Black-sergeant-was-loyal-Klansman.html There is STILL room for forgiveness, isn't there?
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Well Walter I guess we have pretty much forgiven Germany for that whole sinking of the Lusitania,and Japan for Pearl Harbor. So I say give it a while. I mean hey I'm not sure I forgave Jane Fonda. Say another 10-20 might do it.

Let's bring in all NEW parties to run this country. No more Elephants OR Donkeys!!! IMHO that is. Now that I can get behind!
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 5:41 am

Historically he has nailed it perfectly. I guess the democrats are mass murderers.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? EmptyFri Nov 04, 2011 8:00 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
Historically he has nailed it perfectly. I guess the democrats are mass murderers.
How do you forgive a group of people that keep you on the government dole?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long to forgiveness?   How long to forgiveness? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long to forgiveness?
Page 1 of 1