Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Here is the true typical occupy wall street person.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Here is the true typical occupy wall street person. Empty
PostSubject: Here is the true typical occupy wall street person.   Here is the true typical occupy wall street person. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:46 am

The call was clearly off to bad start when the caller, Scott, defended David Duke, Occupy Wall Street, and anti-Semitism in the first minute:

GLENN: Okay. I want to go to Scott in New York who is a ‑‑ who says David Duke is his hero. Well, hello, Scott. Welcome to the program.

CALLER: Good morning, Mr. Beck. How are you?

GLENN: I’m great, sir. How are you?

CALLER: I ‑‑ David Duke is my hero, and I’ll tell you why. Because I’d like all your listeners to know that I support the courageous protestors of Occupy Wall Street.

GLENN: I’m sure you do.

CALLER: And I’ll tell you why. Because they are fighting against international Jewish capitalism.

Scott went on to say that “Jews are the scourge of the world” and that they should be “neutralized.” When Beck pressed Scott on that point, Scott said he said all Jews should be banished to Madagascar.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/beck-tussles-with-anti-semitic-caller-on-radio-i-would-like-to-see-the-jews-neutralized/
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Here is the true typical occupy wall street person. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is the true typical occupy wall street person.   Here is the true typical occupy wall street person. EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 4:33 pm

I have heard about the Jewish hate signs and have seen them on TV. As I have said before and I will say again. Liberals are the most racist people on the planet. Not all but many.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Here is the true typical occupy wall street person.
Page 1 of 1