Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Joke Time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Joke Time.  Empty
PostSubject: Joke Time.    Joke Time.  EmptySun Sep 25, 2011 11:05 am

One day, a florist goes to a barber for a haircut. After the
cut, he asked about his bill and the barber replied: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."
The florist is please and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank-you card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his
bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money; I'm doing community service this week."
The cop is happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the Barber goes to open up, there is a thank-you card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later a Republican comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to
pay his bill the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."
The Republican is very happy and leaves the shop. Next morning when the barber goes to open, there is a thank-you card and a dozen different books such as "How to improve your business, and becoming more successful".

Then a Democrat comes in for a haircut, and when he goes to pay his bill, the barber again replies: "I'm sorry, I cannot accept money from you; I'm doing community service this week."
The Democrat is very happy and leaves the shop. The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen Democrats lined up waiting for a free haircut.

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

Joke Time.
Page 1 of 1