Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Democrat name calling again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Democrat name calling again.  Empty
PostSubject: Democrat name calling again.    Democrat name calling again.  EmptyThu May 26, 2011 4:32 pm

Radio and TV host Ed Schultz used the opening segment of his MSNBC show Wednesday night to apologize for calling radio rival Laura Ingraham a "right-wing slut" before adding he would be off the air indefinitely.

"On my radio show yesterday I used vile and inappropriate language when talking about talk show host Laura Ingraham," he said, after explaining that Thomas Roberts would be hosting Wednesday night's edition of "The Ed Show."

"I am deeply sorry and I apologize. It was wrong, uncalled for and I recognize the severity of what I said. I apologize to you, Laura, and ask for your forgiveness."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2011/05/26/msnbcs-ed-schultz-air-indefinitely-calling-radio-host-laura-ingraham-slut/#ixzz1NUbYFjKK
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Democrat name calling again.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Democrat name calling again.    Democrat name calling again.  EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:52 am

I like what her response was. He has a radio show?
Back to top Go down

Democrat name calling again.
Page 1 of 1