Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Obama goes to hell

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptySun May 01, 2011 10:26 am

OBAMA Goes to He11

One day in the future, Obama has a heart attack and passes away. He immediately goes to he11, where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

Obama thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in he11. "No," Obama said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

So the devil led him to the next room. In it was Newt Gingrich with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Obama.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Obama saw Clinton lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Obama took this in in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go!"

Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptySun May 01, 2011 6:08 pm

Thats funny.

Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptySun May 01, 2011 7:11 pm

TOO funny!
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:14 pm

On the real though, Obama was 'caught' in a MANSION? Somebody tell me he wasn't just disposed of to help Obama's campaign? Oh wait, isn't that what the LEFT said Bush would do to get a Republican in office? :/
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptyMon May 02, 2011 1:23 pm

I will point out, BTW, that those soldiers had a KILL order FIRST a capture IF he just gave in immediately! So, our President ordered the killing of Obama (kinda not sure how I feel about that). Put another way, the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER put a HIT OUT ON A MAN! (I am VERY sure I know how I feel about THAT!!)
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:40 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
I will point out, BTW, that those soldiers had a KILL order FIRST a capture IF he just gave in immediately! So, our President ordered the killing of Obama (kinda not sure how I feel about that). Put another way, the NOBEL PEACE PRIZE WINNER put a HIT OUT ON A MAN! (I am VERY sure I know how I feel about THAT!!)
Isn't that against an executive order assassination.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptyMon May 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Funny thing is I post this and he really does go to hell. I see Charles is bragging.
Back to top Go down
AzaliaRazor

AzaliaRazor

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:32 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Funny thing is I post this and he really does go to hell. I see Charles is bragging.

Maybe you are a pyscic? :P
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptyMon May 02, 2011 6:27 pm

Graybrew1 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:

Maybe you are a pyscic? :P
Should start my own business.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell EmptyMon May 02, 2011 9:14 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
OBAMA Goes to He11

One day in the future, Obama has a heart attack and passes away. He immediately goes to he11, where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place.

Obama thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in he11. "No," Obama said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."

So the devil led him to the next room. In it was Newt Gingrich with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Obama.

The devil opened a third door. In it, Obama saw Clinton lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Obama took this in in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this."

The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go!"

I guess I don't get the joke. Obama has already blown every Democrat to get where he is, why wouldn't he want to blow Clinton?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obama goes to hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obama goes to hell   Obama goes to hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Obama goes to hell
Page 1 of 1