Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Actually something to look forward to on Styfy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Actually something to look forward to on Styfy Empty
PostSubject: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 1:05 am

FEROCIOUS PLANET – Premieres Saturday April 9, at 9PM – An experimental device enabling viewing of alternate dimensions goes haywire on its first test, dragging the entire test lab (and its occupants) into a dangerous alternate universe. Led by a resourceful Colonel and a tough female scientist, they have to figure out how to get home. Stars Joe Flanigan (Stargate Atlantis) and John Rhys-Davies (Lord of the Rings).

Sounds good, definitely a Sliders type show. The best part is it stars John Rhys-Davies who played the best character on Sliders, the professor!
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 7:14 pm

That might a be a good show. Hopefully they will make it a series.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:21 am

The trailer looks pretty good.
http://www.gateworld.net/news/2011/02/watch-the-trailer-for-joe-flanigans-ferocious-planet/
Back to top Go down
Coyote-Loco

Coyote-Loco

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Have to check that one out, the trailer looks pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySun Mar 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Just watched the video and at the end the one creature looked like one of the ones from Pitch Black.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:59 am

Its on this Saturday. Have not been excited to watch a show on Sci Fi in a long time. Dont really watch much on Sci Fi anymore since they dont put it on Hulu.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Live event alert. Since a lot of people seem interested in this show coming tonight lets have a live chat event tonight to discuss the show. Something that Skiffy cannot do but we can.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 9:05 pm

Well no one showed up int he chat box. I will comment on show afterwords. But so far Joe is a drunk.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySat Apr 09, 2011 11:38 pm

Since I'm the one who posted this topic in the first place you'd think I'd have remembered to watch the show... I didn't. Luckily Styfy is airing it again at 1am, so I'm recording it to watch tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 5:22 am

I watched half of it really liking it before falling alseep. I had been working all day on putting up my dads green house so I was really tired. And just could not keep my eyes open. I sure hope they show it again soon.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 8:06 am

I liked it. I am glad they didn't try things beyond there budget. Thus making it cheesy.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm

It was kind of disappointing. It was great for a Styfy movie, but not really that good. They killed John Rhys-Davies, the prof from sliders, right off the bat and the rest of it just made me feel like I was watching an episode of Stargate Atlantis. It could have been a lot better. That said at least it was watchable and that's saying a lot for Styfy.

Last edited by eber322 on Wed Nov 28, 2018 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 5:28 pm

eber322 wrote:
It was kind of disappointing. It was great for a Styfy movie, but not really that good. They killed John Rhys-Davies, the prof from sliders, right off the bat and the rest of it just made me feel like I was watching an episode of Stargate Atlantis. I could have been a lot better. That said at least it was watchable and that's saying a lot for Styfy.
I agree they didn't try to do to much stuff with the budget they had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Actually something to look forward to on Styfy   Actually something to look forward to on Styfy Empty

Back to top Go down

Actually something to look forward to on Styfy
Page 1 of 1