Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!? Empty
PostSubject: Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!?   Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!? EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Good gravy, I'm glad sometimes I don't have kids. I'd either have to send my kids to private church school or home school them. The unbelievable cr@p they brainwash kids with in public schools anymore. I think they spend more time brainwashing false values and teaching lies than they do the three R's. Actually I'm not sure they even teach the three R's at all anymore. I think we should throw out all text books written after the 1950's. And the only thing we change is adding US centered history from the 60's on to those old history texts. We really need to get rid of the lies, brainwashing and stupid cr@p that fill the public schools nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!?   Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:24 am

Praising God once more that I have NO children in the school system!
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!?   Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 6:32 am

If we ever have children their is just no way they could go to public schools. I mean I might as well put some crack cocaine in their back pack and send them on their way otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!?   Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!? EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 7:03 am

NOW NOW NOW not all government schools are bad. The one my kids went to go to do teach school correctly but then again non of the teachers are part of the teachers union. Or they joined a conservative teachers union.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!?   Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!? Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslims discovered America??!?!?!?!?
Page 1 of 1