Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii Empty
PostSubject: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Dumb ass admits Obama is not born in Hawaii even though he is an Obama supporter. His whole argument is that we should just ignore the Constitution because the "Natural Born" clause was written a long time ago and shouldn't be applied today. Yet another idiot admitting that Obama isn't eligible, but then saying it doesn't matter anyway. Topped off with if we object to them ignoring the Constitution, we're racist.

The important fact is that this election official admits Obama not born in Hawaii. Not what his stupid opinions on the Constitution are. Simple fact is that you can't just ignore the the Constitution. If you don't like something in it, you go through the proper process to try and get it amended.
Back to top Go down
2sage

2sage

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:10 pm

Why not ignore the constitution?

Obama has made a history of ignoring or subverting the constitution.

- 1. He ignored the secured creditors in order to pay off his union friends in the car company takeover.

- 2. He fired the assistant inspector General Harold Walpin even though it's illegal to do so.

- 3. He bribed Joe Sestak to abandon his senate campaign even though it is unlawful to do so.

- 4. He kept the money that the banks returned to T.A.R.P. even though that money should have gone back to the general treasury.

- 5. He's hired cabinet officials without vetting them through congress by calling them advisors instead.

- 6. He's required BP to put 20 billion into an escrow account even though the official cap on damages is 65 million.

- 7. He passed his healthcare plan as a budget reconciliation item even though it wasn't budget reconciliation. It should have taken 60 votes but the democrats violated their own rules to get it through.

- 8. There's no end to the number of things I could list. What's the constitution to him? The only thing he cares about is power and the corrupt democraptic party are going along with him. And if the beloved leader ever asks I will deny that I ever wrote this.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 3:37 pm

2sage wrote:
Why not ignore the constitution?

You're absolutely right. What I meant is that you can't legally ignore the Constitution. But you are correct about Obama, and for that fact all other politicians on both sides. If they hadn't ignored it he wouldn't be president to begin with. Fact is all politicians ignore it more than they follow it. They follow it when it suits their agenda and ignore it when it doesn't.

That's why we really need a new party, a Constitutional party that will make laws and decisions first and foremost on whether it is Constitutional for them to do so. I've looked into this group a little...

http://www.constitutionparty.com/

They look pretty good after just a causal look around, but I haven't read everything about them. Problem is, like all third parties, they have no really hope of accomplishing anything. The only way they could is if some big name came over and ran on their ticket. If they could get Palin, or McCain, or even some big celebrity to run on their ticket they might have a chance. Otherwise they'll just be another third party with some guy nobody heard of running that isn't even on two thirds of the ballots.
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:29 am

The governor and secretary of state of Hawaii have both said he has a valid birth certificate on file and was BORN IN HAWAII. They both personally attest to physically viewing the actual document. That should be the end of the argument.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 am

No, only one of them actual said it was an Hawaiian Birth Certificate. And the word of one person, regardless of their job title isn't good enough. Show us the proof. Obama hasn't spent over two million dollars to keep it from seeing the light of day for no reason. Either he wasn't born in Hawaii, or he's lying about who his Father is. Either way he's covering something up.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 9:10 am

Interestingly enough, this Adams guy is now being investigated because of his claims. He says "My computer, e-mails, financial records and school records have all be subjected to fishing expeditions by various authorities." Interesting. Schools records, one of the things Obama has paid millions to keep buried. Wonder if they found an actual Birth Certificate for Adams?
Back to top Go down
Samurai

Samurai

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 pm

eber322 wrote:
No, only one of them actual said it was an Hawaiian Birth Certificate. And the word of one person, regardless of their job title isn't good enough. Show us the proof. Obama hasn't spent over two million dollars to keep it from seeing the light of day for no reason. Either he wasn't born in Hawaii, or he's lying about who his Father is. Either way he's covering something up.

So by that logic we can't believe this guy either. He is just one person after all. And he does say that he was TOLD there was no certificate. Doesn't sound like any kind of verification to me. So let me ask you this. If say a judge were to view Obama's certificate and declared that he was in fact born in Hawaii, can we believe him or her? They are after all only one person with a fancy job title.

Samurai
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Just show the long form Birth Certificate. Its that simple and everyone can move on to things like voter fraud and illegal activities he has done since being in office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii   This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii Empty

Back to top Go down

This guy is an idiot, but he claims Obama not born in Hawaii
Page 1 of 1