Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. Empty
PostSubject: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 10:10 pm

This is great and he tells it like it is. Is this the next Reagan?

Last edited by Pissedoffvulcan on Sat May 15, 2010 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. Empty
PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Youtube yanked the video.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:22 am

That is such BS.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptySat May 15, 2010 9:23 am

OK you can watch the video here.

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/today.guest.html
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:06 pm

That's great. Exactly the truth I want to hear. Hope the guy means it and keeps it up.
Back to top Go down
Walterth3rd

Walterth3rd

PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:21 pm

I wonder if he could be MY states governor at the same time as NJ's governor?
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptySat May 15, 2010 3:24 pm

Lol Walter.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. EmptySat May 15, 2010 8:45 pm

Walterth3rd wrote:
I wonder if he could be MY states governor at the same time as NJ's governor?

Maybe, if Obama will hook him up with a fake birth certificate and social security number.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.   You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this. Empty

Back to top Go down

You need to check out the vid of Chris Christie. I like this guy after this.
Page 1 of 1