Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? Empty
PostSubject: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptySun May 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Because I cant find it on Hulu.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:08 am

Yes they did, it's called "sabotage". For some reason it isn't on Hulu, but you can watch it here... http://www.megavideo.com/?v=FPUZ50RC
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:18 am

eber322 wrote:
Yes they did, it's called "sabotage". For some reason it isn't on Hulu, but you can watch it here... http://www.megavideo.com/?v=FPUZ50RC

Great! Thanks!
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 8:22 am

Never mind they are asking for a credit card #. Even though they dont charge me those kinds of sites make me nervous when they ask for it.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:52 am

ssvs04 wrote:
Never mind they are asking for a credit card #.

Huh? I use that site all the time, I've never paid and wouldn't. And they've never asked. Let me walk you through this because sometimes a sponsor advert pops up you need to close. I'm guessing you ended up trying to use the sponsors page.

Click the link and wait for it to load, should look like this...

Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? 1

Now click on the red play button in the middle. Sometimes a sponsor ad opens in a new window, so watch for a new window or tab opening. What you want to see is the same image as above, but with a green play button. If another page, tab, window, opens then close it. You want to see this after clicking the red play button, it takes a moment to change color...

Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? 2-1

Then just click the green play button and enjoy... no cc asked for or nothing.

Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? 3-1

Edit: One other thing that won't affect you watching this episode, but you might run into it if you keep using the site.

There is a 74 minutes at a time limit on this site unless you join and pay. So you can only watch about one and a half shows before it locks you out and makes you wait like fifty minutes or whatever to unlock you. Then you can watch another 74 minutes.

Of course if you only watch this one show it won't be a problem since it's less than 74 minutes long.

You can also get around the time limit if you know how to use proxies.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:39 pm

What did you all think of that episode? I liked it I thought that Dr Franklin disappearing was stupid but other then that is was a cool episode.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 12:15 am

I liked it, better than most of their episodes. Tired of the lesbo relationship though. Something weird happened with the doctor disappearing. Did you catch it?

Col Young left the chair room and told the solider to watch the door, nobody was in there but the doctor. Then they showed the Col walk into the command room where Rush and Eli work. Then they cut back to the solider for just one second. He looks up and says something like, "Colonel, did you forget something?". Then they cut back to the command room where the col is.

So, something/someone who looked like the Col apparently took the doctor and either commanded the solider to play dumb or erased his memory. Pretty weird.
Back to top Go down
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 3:56 pm

I tried it again but its still wants a credit card.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:55 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
I tried it again but its still wants a credit card.

And you followed the steps as I laid out?

Did you get the first screen with the red play button?

Did you register or log in? Because I never did that, if you registered, maybe that's the problem.

You are in US right? If not maybe that's the problem.

Hey POV, if you're reading this will you try using the site following my directions and see if it works for you?

Can't figure out why you'd be asked for cc when I've never been unless you're doing something different than I am.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:09 pm

I did not notice that part damn and I done deleted off my DVR.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? EmptyTue May 11, 2010 5:33 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
I did not notice that part damn and I done deleted off my DVR.

Well, try going trough the link above to stream it. Follow the steps as I laid out, I'd like to see if somebody else could get it to work anyway since ssvs04 said he can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?   Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did they play a new episode of SGU Friday?
Page 1 of 1