Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

How embarrassing!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

How embarrassing!!! Empty
PostSubject: How embarrassing!!!   How embarrassing!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:57 pm

How embarrassing is this? Obama give commencement speech at Michigan and says anti Government rhetoric is troubling. Man soon this country if Fracked. I am telling you they are going to shut down free speech.

Quote :
President Obama said Saturday he's troubled by the angry rhetoric of those who are trying to make the case that government is "inherently bad."

He told graduates at the University of Michigan that people who take that line of attack seem to forget that in a democracy, "government is us."

Man this guy is Hugo Chavez all over. I have an idea Obama why not start running this country as it should be run. You have become the worst president in just one year. Sooner of later he will have the media shut down. I would be pissed off if I was graduating and Obama gave that speech. I would demand my money back from the university.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

PostSubject: Re: How embarrassing!!!   How embarrassing!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:02 pm

The only thing keeping this man from going full out Chavez is the people. If he really came out truthfully as to what he would really like to do most of the country would wake up and people would go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: How embarrassing!!!   How embarrassing!!! EmptySat May 01, 2010 10:53 pm

ssvs04 wrote:
The only thing keeping this man from going full out Chavez is the people. If he really came out truthfully as to what he would really like to do most of the country would wake up and people would go nuts.
I have to agree with that.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: How embarrassing!!!   How embarrassing!!! EmptyTue May 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Actually Mr. Usurper, "WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT". Or at least we are supposed to be. The Government has no right to spy on us and violate our rights. We however, have the right to monitor the government and sanction it when it does something wrong. The government is supposed to answer to us as a whole, not the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How embarrassing!!!   How embarrassing!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

How embarrassing!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: Politics 101-
Jump to: