Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Major Rant.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Major Rant. Empty
PostSubject: Major Rant.   Major Rant. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 6:26 pm

I was talking to my wife and after this conversation no wonder people are not looking for jobs. Before I get started just to let you know I know this does not apply to everyone and that those that do this are the lowest scum on the planet.

Talking to my wife about her cousin his name is Jr. and his live in fat lazy girlfriend. Well she was telling that Jr's fat live in girlfriends sister just got a new car from Welfare. I work 40 fracking hours a week I make 24k at my job plus another 10k retirement from the military spent my fracking time in there earning every fracking thing I get. Yet these dead fracking beat do nothing a drain on society and they get a new fracking car. :x I have to make 2 car payments work for it and they get a new fracking car. Plus food stamps and money to rent a place. Both of her sister and sisters boyfriend are more then capable of working. NO fracking WONDER NO ONE WANTS TO WORK WHEN THE GODDAMN GOVERNMENT WILL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT.

Now her is my wife cousin Jr his feet is all Fracked up he can't hardly walk and he has trouble getting help. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE frack IS WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE.

I mean if the government is going to give you everything you want then why the frack work. Please someone tell me the secret so I can do it.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
TRUE LIBERTY

TRUE LIBERTY

Major Rant. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Major Rant.   Major Rant. EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 pm

I had no idea you could actually get a free car from the government also if you are out of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is a manager for low income apt. housing. And it drives me so insane when these people complain about the dumbest things and say I pay good rent here. I want to scream at them and say you subsidized rent of 60% or more that I pay from my taxes.
Back to top Go down

Major Rant.
Page 1 of 1