Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl Empty
PostSubject: The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl   The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl EmptySun Jan 27, 2019 11:16 pm

I am so sick of the SJW BS that is on all CW shows. I tried watching their new Roswell show and gave up after about ten minutes. All it was was a bunch of bull poo claims of racism against Mexicans, sympathy for illegals and bashing of Trump. And of course on Supergirl they have a "trans female" aka a man who feels he's a girl inside. And yet, even though they have gone over the fact this is a trans female at least twice, they also have said that his family has a history of females with psychic powers who can see the future... and he has this power... even though they keep saying women in his family get this power... So apparently if your a dude who "feels" like a woman inside, and the females in your family are prone to ovarian cancer, you better go get your ovaries check... even though you're actually a dude. Makes as much sense.

I don't think I'm going to watch any new shows on the CW, they are just to over the top with this garbage. I'll finish out Flash, Supergirl, and The 100, then I'll probably be done with this network. I don't think I'll watch anymore of Legends, that show is the most SJW show on the biggest SJW network. And I'm not going to watch Batgirl either since they made her character a lesbo and cast an ugly tattooed butch lesbian to play her.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl   The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl EmptyTue Jan 29, 2019 11:40 am

I was wondering what the new Roswell would be like. Guess I can cross that off.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl   The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl EmptyWed Jan 30, 2019 11:04 am

I've never actually watched the original Roswell, even though I've heard it was good. Instead of watching this garbage remake I'm going to try watching the original on Hulu.
Back to top Go down
ford plasko

ford plasko

PostSubject: Re: The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl   The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl EmptyThu Jan 31, 2019 11:24 am

Roswell was watchable. It wasn't a facepalm a minute, social justice sqee! fest that most CW shows are these days. I have yet to return to Legends of Tomorrow even though Constantine is in it. Supernatural is all the CW has for me.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl   The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 7:41 pm

ford plasko wrote:
Roswell was watchable. It wasn't a facepalm a minute, social justice sqee! fest that most CW shows are these days. I have yet to return to Legends of Tomorrow even though Constantine is in it. Supernatural is all the CW has for me.
I think Constantine was a one off on the show but ya that pissed me off.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl   The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl EmptyThu Feb 07, 2019 11:21 am

ford plasko wrote:
Supernatural is all the CW has for me.

Oh yeah, I forgot Supernatural is on the CW. I'll keep watching that show as well. Supernatural is way different from the rest of the shows on that network, hardly any PC crap jammed into it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl   The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl Empty

Back to top Go down

The CW sucks and has ruined Supergirl
Page 1 of 1