Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Okay I didn't see this one coming.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Okay I didn't see this one coming.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 3:01 pm

Well I was sort of right. They returned 9 months later. So now it is only 9 years before Trek.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 9:53 am

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
Remember they already broke cannon.

They didn't even really break cannon. There's been nothing cannon in this show to break. Despite their claims, this obviously doesn't take place in the prime Trek universe.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:53 am

eber322 wrote:
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
But what Bernham will her deal be null and void when they get back to the regular universe?

Well, her deal was just that she stayed out of prison as long as she stayed on the ship and helped Lorca, and as long as the war went on. So she was always bound for prison in the end. That may come sooner now. Somehow though, I expect her to end up being the Captain now even though she's a convicted traitor. Hell if that Chelsea Manning dude can run for senate, then they'll have to mirror that on this PC show.
She might get pardoned for saving the Federation. Or they will stay in the mirror universe forever. Return 10 years later and then becomes Kirks First officer. LMAO. Remember they already broke cannon.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 12:41 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
But what Bernham will her deal be null and void when they get back to the regular universe?

Well, her deal was just that she stayed out of prison as long as she stayed on the ship and helped Lorca, and as long as the war went on. So she was always bound for prison in the end. That may come sooner now. Somehow though, I expect her to end up being the Captain now even though she's a convicted traitor. Hell if that Chelsea Manning dude can run for senate, then they'll have to mirror that on this PC show.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  EmptyWed Jan 24, 2018 11:44 am

eber322 wrote:
Doesn't make any sense. We've seen a lot of Mirror Universe people in the past, including in the prime universe.... and they never had any light sensitivity issues. Then again as we've already established, this isn't the mirror universe but rather the mirror image universe.

I guess that seven foot tall lamb dude will be the new captain, he is the first officer.
Not sure if that will be true or not. But what Bernham will her deal be null and void when they get back to the regular universe?
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 9:21 pm

Doesn't make any sense. We've seen a lot of Mirror Universe people in the past, including in the prime universe.... and they never had any light sensitivity issues. Then again as we've already established, this isn't the mirror universe but rather the mirror image universe.

I guess that seven foot tall lamb dude will be the new captain, he is the first officer.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  EmptyTue Jan 23, 2018 8:18 pm

So it is the evil Lorca in our universe. I did not see that one coming so now who will be the Captain of the Discovery? Or will the Discovery ever make it back. A lot of cannon was broken. I bet they do not fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay I didn't see this one coming.    Okay I didn't see this one coming.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay I didn't see this one coming.
Page 1 of 1