Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

So far so good.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So far so good.  Empty
PostSubject: So far so good.    So far so good.  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 12:51 pm

So far so good on this season. Looks like Bruce is going to have some growing pains. Still have not figured out how Gordon is going to clean up the GCPD. Oh and looks like Butch is back as a mutant.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

So far so good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So far so good.    So far so good.  EmptySat Oct 21, 2017 1:21 pm

Yeah they have turned Butch into Solomon Grundy. Grundy is a zombie back from the dead, in the comics he was a man who was murdered and dumped in the swamp and then rose from the dead with super strength, white skin, and no memory.... which fits what happened to Butch. Seems kind of weird to me since Grundy is traditionally more of a Green Lantern villain, but apparently newer reboots have made him a Batman villain.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

So far so good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So far so good.    So far so good.  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 4:32 pm

eber322 wrote:
Yeah they have turned Butch into Solomon Grundy. Grundy is a zombie back from the dead, in the comics he was a man who was murdered and dumped in the swamp and then rose from the dead with super strength, white skin, and no memory.... which fits what happened to Butch. Seems kind of weird to me since Grundy is traditionally more of a Green Lantern villain, but apparently newer reboots have made him a Batman villain.
He can be both.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

So far so good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So far so good.    So far so good.  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 pm

Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
He can be both.

Oh no doubt. There have always been some villain cross over in the comic books. It only seemed weird to me because so far Gotham has been all about Batman villain origins, and to me who read comics in the 80's-90's Grundy doesn't seem to fit. But younger people who read the newer DC reboots totally associate Grundy with Batman. I had to look that up to find out that Grundy is now a big Batman villain, and apparently Superman villain too, in the new DC universe.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

So far so good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So far so good.    So far so good.  EmptySun Oct 22, 2017 8:08 pm

[quote="eber322"]
Pissedoffvulcan wrote:
He can be both.

Oh no doubt. There have always been some villain cross over in the comic books. It only seemed weird to me because so far Gotham has been all about Batman villain origins, and to me who read comics in the 80's-90's Grundy doesn't seem to fit. But younger people who read the newer DC reboots totally associate Grundy with Batman. I had to look that up to find out that Grundy is now a big Batman villain, and apparently Superman villain too, in the new DC universe. Nothing wrong with it, it just strikes me as odd cause I'm not up to date on DC comics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So far so good.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: So far so good.    So far so good.  Empty

Back to top Go down

So far so good.
Page 1 of 1