Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend?   Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend? EmptyMon May 22, 2017 5:29 pm

Just wondering if anyone knew why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend. Also noticed not many commercials. Was it cancelled and they just decided to run it and get it over with?
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend?   Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend? EmptyTue May 23, 2017 10:55 pm

I don't know why they aired it that way... other than a lot of people are into bing watching nowadays. Not sure if they are going to reshow them weekly for people who missed them. I recorded them all but haven't watched any of them yet. The series has already been renewed for a 10 ep fourth season, which will be the last, and that will air next year.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend?   Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend? EmptyWed May 24, 2017 5:18 pm

eber322 wrote:
I don't know why they aired it that way... other than a lot of people are into bing watching nowadays. Not sure if they are going to reshow them weekly for people who missed them. I recorded them all but haven't watched any of them yet. The series has already been renewed for a 10 ep fourth season, which will be the last, and that will air next year.
Thanks sorry to hear that. But hope they wrap it in a good way.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend?   Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone know why SyFy ran the whole season over the weekend?
Page 1 of 1