Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Grimm is gone....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

Grimm is gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Grimm is gone....   Grimm is gone.... EmptyTue Apr 11, 2017 11:46 am

Well, that sucks. I just watched the last episode of Grimm. It was one of the best shows on tv, definitely the best supernatural genre show. I'm not sure, since I didn't bother to research it, but I don't think they originally planned to have this be the last season. At the beginning of the season they had the whole Rosalee finds out she is having multiple kids and that they might be special or different somehow, then that whole thing just got dropped. I'm think that was supposed to be a main story arc for the next season but they found out part way into filming that no next season was to be had. They also hinted that "Eve" was once again "Juliette" and in love with Nick, but that just got dropped as well.

The finale was ok. It had lots of action and got the whole cast involved, and they wrapped it up with a happy ending. But... it just felt kind of like a let down for the show to end. They could have done so much more with this show. After all, Supernatural just keeps chugging along season after season, and Grimm has just as much story potential and much more interesting characters. (Which isn't to slam Supernatural, that's favorite of mine as well, but Grimm really did a better job fleshing out its charters and making you care about them.) I wish Netflix or somebody would pick it up... but the way they ended it, it's probably not very likely.
Back to top Go down
Skycastle

Skycastle

Grimm is gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimm is gone....   Grimm is gone.... EmptyThu Apr 13, 2017 3:33 pm

Yeah, Grimm was great sci-fi and I already miss it. Too bad it didn't have a bigger following. I intend to buy the DVD set. Fortunately, Sleepy Hollow is still on the air.
Back to top Go down
eber322

eber322

Grimm is gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimm is gone....   Grimm is gone.... EmptyFri Apr 14, 2017 11:57 am

Yeah Sleepy Hollow is ok... but I kind of like this current season less than the ones in the past. They changed the setting and characters so much it almost feels like a different show. But it's still entertaining, maybe I'll get more comfortable with the new format over time. It's to bad they are on different networks, because I think a Sleepy Hollow/Supernatural crossover would be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Grimm is gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimm is gone....   Grimm is gone.... EmptySat Apr 15, 2017 3:57 pm

Ya I was sad to see Grimm go. Amazon or Netflix is trying to pick it up with a spinoff if they can buy the rights. Supposed to focus on Monroe and his wife.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

Grimm is gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimm is gone....   Grimm is gone.... EmptySun Apr 16, 2017 9:37 pm

That would be good, I love Monroe and Rasalee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grimm is gone.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grimm is gone....   Grimm is gone.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Grimm is gone....
Page 1 of 1