Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"The Frenemy of My Enemy"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"The Frenemy of My Enemy" Empty
PostSubject: "The Frenemy of My Enemy"    	"The Frenemy of My Enemy" EmptyFri Apr 24, 2015 11:01 pm

"A dangerous new alliance is formed as Coulson and Hunter turn to the last person anyone would expect – Grant Ward! As the war between S.H.I.E.L.D. factions continues, Skye and Lincoln will find themselves drawn into this conflict."

Coulson gets really desperate when he turns to Ward for help. Skye has a family dinner with her mother and father, only to then find out her mom plans to drop her wacko dad back into the world. She knows that will make him go berserk and most likely hurt people, so she decides to go with him for the day and try to soften the blow. He takes her on a tour of his old city and tells her all about the plans he had for her childhood and the daddy daughter stuff he wanted to do. Skye actually starts to feel sorry for him and gets a glimpse of the good man he used to be.

So of course that is when Coulson and Hydra both decide to show up and a big old battle ensues. Lincoln zaps the cr@p out of Deathlok thinking he is Hydra. Ward saves Coulson from a bullet in the back... got to wonder why. Gordon pops in to save Skye, and her dad tackles them just as they pop out so is pulled along. It all ends with Coulson apparently surrendering himself to 'other shield' saying he needs to talk with Gonzales.
Back to top Go down

"The Frenemy of My Enemy"
Page 1 of 1