Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Mishipeshu"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Mishipeshu" Empty
PostSubject: "Mishipeshu"   "Mishipeshu" EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:19 pm

"A NATIVE AMERICAN MYTH COMES TO LIFE -- A homicide leads Nick and Hank onto the dark and mysterious path of a local Native American power quest. Meanwhile, Juliette's erratic behavior lands her on the wrong side of the law. At the spice shop, Rosalee and Monroe are on a mission and call on Captain Renard (Sasha Roiz) for help. Reggie Lee and Claire Coffee also star."

Weird episode with some kind of American Indian spirit running around possessing people and killing those who killed some Indian kids dad years ago. Juliette beats some dork up in a bar and gets thrown in jail, and it kinds of seems like that is what she wanted to happen. Then she mouths off to Nick when he talks to her.... Am I the only one who thought; If I was Nick I'd tell her she was a bad, bad girl who needs a spanking then proceed to give her one and sex her up all over that cell? Nah, I'm sure everybody had that same thought.
Back to top Go down

"Mishipeshu"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Basement :: The Bone Yard. RIP TV Shows :: Grimm-
Jump to: