Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Conquer"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Conquer" Empty
PostSubject: "Conquer"         "Conquer" EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:04 am

"As the people of Alexandria decide what to do with Rick, the truth about the W's is revealed. Meanwhile, Glenn must fend off against Nicholas, as Daryl and Aaron cross paths with a familiar face."

Well, that didn't play out as I thought it would. I expected that either Rick would get kicked out of town and the group would all leave, or that he'd get voted out and the group would overthrow the leadership of Deanna. I did not expect her to suddenly change her stance and agree with Rick... although after the guy Rick just insisted the night before should be executed turns up and kills her husband maybe that is understandable.

Sasha is freaking out still. Although she is burying the walkers now, which seems like maybe she is coming to terms with it... yet on the other hand she's laying down with their bodies in the grave as if she's given up. Gabriel is still just being a total azzhat.

When Daryl and Aaron ended up trapped in that car, I was afraid my worst fears were about to come true... thank God they didn't start a homo make out session. I would have hated to write this show off after five years, but that would have been the trigger. It was pretty cool that Morgan showed up just when they needed the help. Kind of wondering where he learned to use a quarterstaff like that. Apparently he has hooked up with some Asian Kung Fu masters since we last saw him or something. Now he shows up just in time to look down his nose at Rick for killing Pete.

Which brings me to this point. Rick was right about Pete going to cause more problems... although given his skills as a doctor and surgeon, if they'd locked locked him up and kept making him perform for the town as I wanted, they could have avoided that. But still, setting aside Petes skills as a necessary value to the community, Rick was right that they should have just killed him. And unfortunately the same holds true for Nick. Before the group even arrived, Nick and Aiden got four other people killed. Even after Glenn knew better than to go out with them, he still did which led to Aiden killing himself, Noah getting killed, Tara nearly getting killed, and Glenn and Eugene nearly getting killed or at least abandoned by Nick if he'd gotten the van away from Eugene. Seriously, he should have been capped by Glenn that episode. But instead Glenn brought him back... and was repaid by Nick lying to Deanna about what happened and blaming Glenn and friends for everything, followed by Nick purposely luring Glenn out to the woods in an attempt to kill him. Even after nick shoots him, Glenn still doesn't cap his azz. That is a mistake that will likely come back to bite them in the butt yet again. And likewise with Gabriel, he keeps betraying the group and now he has put the whole town at risk by leaving the gate open. Seriously, he could still get people killed from that stupid stunt. Who knows if rick got all the walkers or if there are more in town, or if they killed or bit anybody before he killed them. Gabriel needs to be put down too.

Still an interesting season that actually ends with them in a good place, instead of with everything destroyed and them back on the road. Although we now know that the "Wolves" are out there and coming for them next season. It will be interesting to see how the Alexandrians man up and fight with the group. You just know though that unless they kill Nick right away, he'll end up helping the Wolves.
Back to top Go down

"Conquer"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: CABLE :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: