Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

Has Walking Dead lost its luster?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

Has Walking Dead lost its luster? Empty
PostSubject: Has Walking Dead lost its luster?   Has Walking Dead lost its luster? EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:05 pm

I dunno man just something about this season just irks me. I don't know if it is because the team is beat down all the time. If it is Rick acting like a jerk. I thought it was strange that the black guy would show up right when Rick kills the wife beater. Ya next season Rick will be tapping his wife that is for sure. Hopefully the black guy brings some sanity back.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com
eber322

eber322

Has Walking Dead lost its luster? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Has Walking Dead lost its luster?   Has Walking Dead lost its luster? EmptyWed Apr 01, 2015 10:16 am

Season dragged a little in the beginning, followed by that disgusting homo episode that served no purpose towards the show. Then both rick and Carol acted more than little fruit loops. But in the end things seem to be in a pretty good shape. Rick backed off of his idea to go all 'governor' and overthrow the town. That was revealed when he admitted to the town that he had considered how many of them to kill in order to save them, but that he'd decided not to do that. I think that was him coming back to the right side of morality. And Carol has been following his led so far, so I think that situation has fixed itself.

And now that Deanna is on the groups side instead of against them, I think good things are in store for next season. I think we're going to end up with another situation like when the governor attacked the prison, only this time it will be the Wolves attacking the town. But I think next season will be a turning point. I think the town will pull together behind Rick and the group, win the day and end season six as the victors. I think we are at that point in the show where either everybody dies and the world ends, or things start to get better... and with the finale this season I think things are starting to get better.
Back to top Go down

Has Walking Dead lost its luster?
Page 1 of 1