Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Love in the Time of Hydra"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Love in the Time of Hydra" Empty
PostSubject: "Love in the Time of Hydra"   "Love in the Time of Hydra" EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 11:51 am

"Coulson and his team are still reeling from a shocking revelation that leaves the team fractured as they must decide what to do with one of their own. Meanwhile, Bobbi and Mack reveal their true allegiance to Hunter, while elsewhere, Ward and Agent 33 embark on a personal mission."

So we have another Shield that appears to be a bunch of whinny turncoats that didn't approve of Fury, so they don't approve of his replacement either. Now they plot Coulsons downfall just as they plotted Furys before Hydra struck. Basically a group of people who think they should be in charge, simply because they want to be in charge. And of course we have Coulson locking Skye up in some cabin for her 'own good'. And Simmons making her some gloves supposedly to help her control her powers... but from the way she and Coulson acted about them, it was obvious they did a lot more than that. And to finish it all off, we have Grant and Agent 33 running around impersonating everybody and starting a love affair.
Back to top Go down

"Love in the Time of Hydra"
Page 1 of 1