Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Try"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Try" Empty
PostSubject: "Try"                "Try" EmptyWed Mar 25, 2015 11:02 am

"While out recruiting, Daryl and Aaron find troubling signs of human activity. In Alexandria, Rick and Pete have their confrontation."

Well the poo hit the fan. As expected Nick has totally lied and blamed everything that happened on Glenn and friends. He's painted them as the people who caused all the problems and got Aiden killed, instead of admitting it was he and Aiden that caused it all. I think this does prove it was a good call not killing Nick, even though I'd have wanted too, because the very fact Glenn brought him back alive pretty much disproves his claims about them.

Rick confronts Deanna about Phil and learns she already knew about him beating his wife and kids.... all kinds of BS she'd not done anything about it. Rick was right about needing to do something about the situation, but killing Phil would have been going to far. Deanna was wrong with he idea of maybe exiling him. First that is nearly as good as a death sentence anyway, plus Rick was right to point out that could lead to future problems down the road if Phil came back. I think the solution would have been to arrest Phil, lock him up for a month or two, detox him from his booze and then release him to live apart from his family on the other side of town with a restraining order on him to stay away from his family and not drink. If he violated it, then lock him up permanently. But in either case, make him keep playing doctor for the town.

So now we find out that some weirdo is running around torturing people and maybe feeding them to the zombies. I'm thinking all the zombies with the "W" on their heads were maybe survivors that this person has killed and let turn. If so, there are a lot of surviors still out there. And it looks like s/he might be the same person who's been running around collected zombie torsos.
Back to top Go down

"Try"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: CABLE :: Walking Dead-
Jump to: