Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Bad Luck"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Bad Luck" Empty
PostSubject: "Bad Luck"   "Bad Luck" EmptySun Mar 22, 2015 11:16 am

"Nick and Hank investigate a murder victim with his foot cut off, and stumble onto a disturbing Wesen take on the "lucky rabbit's foot." In an effort to help, Monroe and Rosalee go undercover. Meanwhile, the fallout from Adalind and Juliette's showdown still has Nick reeling and sends him on a path that leads to Henrietta."

Good episode. Kind of gross that Wesen would use another's chopped off foot as a fertility symbol, but then again as we've seen Wesen can be pretty disturbing at the best of times. Don't like this whole direction Nick and Juliette are taking. I don't like that she didn't tell him for so long that she was a Hexenbiest, that implies she didn't trust him. In fact she evens told him she was afraid he would kill her..... Say what!??!? Why would she think he would kill her? He loves her, plus he doesn't kill any Wesen unless they are running around being evil. As Nick, I'd have been very pizzed off if she said that to me. Put that together with her refusal to marry him a couple season back, and it seems like a very one way street for their love. As in all from Nick to Juliette. And now it looks like she's going to be hooking up with the captain... which might not be all her fault, I think the Hexenbiest in her is starting to control her. And finally I don''t like or trust Henrietta, AT ALL. There is something about her, she's hiding something or working things for her own benefit. I wouldn't even be surprised if eventually we find out that she is lying about no cure for Juliette, or even that she, Henriette, is responsible for turning Jules into a Hexenbiest in the first place.
Back to top Go down

"Bad Luck"
Page 1 of 1