Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Adds should no longer Appear for members. Only guests.
Sci Fi Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

scifi Forums

HomePortalLatest imagesPublicationsSearchRegisterLog in

"Who You Really Are"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eber322

eber322

"Who You Really Are" Empty
PostSubject: "Who You Really Are"   "Who You Really Are" EmptyFri Mar 13, 2015 10:56 pm

"Coulson and team come to the aid of a confused Lady Sif, who has lost her memory after fighting with a mysterious warrior whose true mission will send shockwaves through S.H.I.E.L.D. Meanwhile, Bobbi and MacK continue to hide their true mission from everyone close to them, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D."

Eh, another just ok episode. Only thing that made it good was Lady Sif, I really like her character, and she's easy on the eyes. "Pete", from Warehouse 13, had a cr@ppy guest role as an alien in this episode. Don't know if it was his acting, or the way the part was written, but the character just seemed really dumb when he was supposed to be scary.

I think they should just go back to making Agent Carter, and maybe a Lady Sif series, and just put Agents of Shield to bed. Seriously I don't even know what they are doing anymore or what the goal of the team is. And I have no idea what those two turncoats are after, why they want it, or who they are working for... and I really don't care. At this point when I found out there were more traitors in the ranks I just kind of rolled my eyes. And now they are going to bring back Skyes father as a bad guy... his character has always seemed like a joke. He is so over the top that even in a comic based superhero show he seems like a self parody. Nothing going on interesting, and nothing I'm looking forward too.
Back to top Go down
Pissedoffvulcan

Pissedoffvulcan

"Who You Really Are" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Who You Really Are"   "Who You Really Are" EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 12:33 pm

Same here. Coulson is doing no better of a job than Fury. But the show was good at first but they are messing it up.
Back to top Go down
https://sciencefictionforums.forumotion.com

"Who You Really Are"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sci Fi Forums :: Television and Streaming :: ABC :: Agents of SHIELD-
Jump to: